Fluorine

Charli XCX

I hope this no angel new production thing is not like ATA orginal version and SOPHIE’s demo

if it's the same one I'm thinking of then it's not as drastically different but it's just weaker tbh... more tropical, kinda dated

d2z2Mep.png

ugh, some part of me was waiting for someone to say no angel has been changed. I'm scared now, i can't see any changes that would be made to better the song in any way, the version we've been hearing is what we need charli don't fuck us over with 'updated' shit

someone needs to describe to the best of their ability these changes to no angel. also someone needs to describe white mercedes asap. give us the tea please

ugh, some part of me was waiting for someone to say no angel has been changed. I'm scared now, i can't see any changes that would be made to better the song in any way, the version we've been hearing is what we need charli don't fuck us over with 'updated' shit

someone needs to describe to the best of their ability these changes to no angel. also someone needs to describe white mercedes asap. give us the tea please

it’s really hard to describe the changes but trust me when I say this new version is better than the one she’s been playing. I wouldn’t describe it at all as ‘more tropical’ though lmao

it’s really hard to describe the changes but trust me when I say this new version is better than the one she’s been playing. I wouldn’t describe it at all as ‘more tropical’ though lmao

hopefully i'm wrong then! just the one i'm thinking of has an extra breakdown and new bridge and stuff too

d2z2Mep.png

Funny thing she said she needs to work more in Party Party bc she thinks its too repetitive but Focus is waaaay more repetitive and its coming "really soon"

Focus' melody kinda makes up for that I guess & makes it less noticeable. Party Party is more mumbly / just saying party party party over and over 

d2z2Mep.png