Fluorine

Charli XCX

It would be really sad if Bounce didn’t get a proper release since at one point it was her favourite song of hers. I hope it gets a release this summer.

For fuck sake just release your cover of no angel so I have something to live vicariously through. I literally have not stopped playing Taxi since you released it. 

ugh, some part of me was waiting for someone to say no angel has been changed. I'm scared now, i can't see any changes that would be made to better the song in any way, the version we've been hearing is what we need charli don't fuck us over with 'updated' shit

someone needs to describe to the best of their ability these changes to no angel. also someone needs to describe white mercedes asap. give us the tea please

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

I forgot to mention she also played us a new version of Party Party. It was produced by Urmu and she played it because he sent it to her whilst she was sat with us lmao. She laughed and said she thinks she needs to change some lyrics in it because it’s so repetitive

shooketh.gif shooketh.gif shooketh.gif

also thanks @@diplo want to feel is a bop shooketh.gif

BUT FUCKJING PARTY PARTYV OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHM Y GODDDDDDDDDD shooketh.gif shooketh.gif

the only way I can describe no angel’s new production is that it actually sounds like a well rounded ready to release pop song now. The live versions do seem a little ‘empty’ I suppose

that's good i guess

the only way I can describe no angel’s new production is that it actually sounds like a well rounded ready to release pop song now. The live versions do seem a little ‘empty’ I suppose

yeah that's what I'd describe this one as too

d2z2Mep.png

honestly I was too scared to talk about leaks because her whole team were in the room as well sjsksjsks, there was a real sense of “yeah this fucked me up entirely”

OH also she said about releasing monthly singles up until Sept/Oct and wants to do videos for the next couple??? I think??