Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm not expecting a expensive MV since we are getting MV's to every song released this summer so whatever   some songs released this summer

this.

I'm expecting most of them to generally have the same production value as Moonlight

These kind of fans are the reason why Taylor gets the amount of hate that she gets. Ugh, I hate them.

I see Taylor's ugly rat fans take after their mother

the apple don't fall far from the tree

giphy.gif

I just want you to focus

Better keep your composure

Like you tryna earn that diploma

Do it over and over, yeah

Make it pop, Coca Cola

Keep it hot Barcelona,

Bedsheets turn to a white dress

Look so good when I'm naked, yeah!

treadmill-dancer-guy.gif

I think that heartbeat is the final version of can you hear me

I think it's the other way around.

She mentioned Can You Hear Me in that interview she did for XCX3 a long time ago, leading me to believe that at the time THAT version of XCX3 was done, she had already finalized the songs & stuff.

Heartbeat is probably the early version of CYHM or a totally different song all together meant to follow CYHM on the tracklist.

i was talking about an incident on Charles's ig comments lmao not globetrot  

still relates to that whole mess.

I think it's the other way around.

She mentioned Can You Hear Me in that interview she did for XCX3 a long time ago, leading me to believe that at the time THAT version of XCX3 was done, she had already finalized the songs & stuff.

Heartbeat is probably the early version of CYHM or a totally different song all together meant to follow CYHM on the tracklist.

still relates to that whole mess.

I'm starting to think that it's a updated version, - judging by the snippet - the instrumental is literally the same (with more stuff) and her vocals sounds cleaner somehow

I'm starting to think that it's a updated version, - judging by the snippet - the instrumental is literally the same (with more stuff) and her vocals sounds cleaner somehow

wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote over CYHM to sell it to someone else

GUYS, THIS IS URGENT! I'M SERIOUS!

Okay, so, Charli responded to my comment on Instagram about her 5ITM video, and now I'm getting messages from charlixcxix, saying they're really Charli but account for chatting only. Can someone verify that account? Who is it? I'm lowkey scared. So, I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me. PLEASE.

Also, I screamed when I saw her respond. :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

GUYS, THIS IS URGENT! I'M SERIOUS!

Okay, so, Charli responded to my comment on Instagram about her 5ITM video, and now I'm getting messages from charlixcxix, saying they're really Charli but account for chatting only. Can someone verify that account? Who is it? I'm lowkey scared. So, I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me. PLEASE.

Also, I screamed when I saw her respond. :defeated:

Sis that's not Charles, scroll all the way down that account  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Sis that's not Charles, scroll all the way down that account  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Holy shit. They just asked me about some of my personal stuff. Do you mind reporting them? Hopefully Instagram will shut down that page. I've asked for a selfie, just to prove it's Charli, and they sent me her selfie from 2014. Reported and blocked instantly. Please do the same, and everyone who's able! They could be dangerous! Once again, account is: @charlixcxix.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Boom Clap's old sister, btw gno should have been the second single

Yes and w a Charlotte Rutherford music video with female celeb cameos

She should do a scene w Trisha Paytas in her pink G Wagon... too bad Atlantic hates gay icons and gives their coins to Bruno mars and the cash me ousside girl