Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if there's a masterpost with original leaked files and not converted m4a 

is that Starrah?

FUCK i meant to ask charli if girls night out is about gossip girl bc it's her fav show but i forgot

yes

i remember someone mentioned that starrah is the good girls rapper back in the discord days

I wonder if there's a masterpost with original leaked files and not converted m4a 

yes

i remember someone mentioned that starrah is the good girls rapper back in the discord days

yarr it is starrah !

d2z2Mep.png

yes

yarr it is starrah !

my mind

Someone here a few days ago was saying something like they thought A.G. produced most of the track and SOPHIE did the drop... idk how true that is of course, but I can kinda see it.

Charli also posted an image of her, A.G., and SOPHIE a while back too and said something along the lines of like "the future" or "pop trifecta" or something, which (who knows?) COULD have some implications behind it too. Maybe there is still hope for RNR, it just isn't the right time...

Imagine an album made just by the 3 of them!

THAT LITERALLY WOULD BE THE FUTURE OF POP. Gosh. I feel so anxious and impotent lol I wish I could back them up with all my money 

boy u got me freaking out, u got me spinning round tonight

stop u're making me anxious  :defeated:

i already did rwm, vv and bounce experience and it was awesome

i'm djing at two parties next month and totally gonna do that even though charli isn't popular around here

I noticed my Tokyo Drift and Trophy mashup got a lot of good feedback here, so I decided to upload it to Youtube!

Thank you guys for supporting my mashup!!!  :heart:

download, kween? wanna blast it on my dj set

She actually did it twice. She premiered it back in 2016 then brought it back in London this year (I don't know about Paris tho). I think there's no point in performing it live after a looong break unless she has actual plans to finally release it.

No, i know that. I meant once since 2016. aka the London show.

I noticed my Tokyo Drift and Trophy mashup got a lot of good feedback here, so I decided to upload it to Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL2C8R9Z8Io&

Thank you guys for supporting my mashup!!! :heart:

Oh WOW! Please give us a HQ download link. It's 1:20am here in Berlin and I'm blasting this like crazy.

When the Vroom Vroom part hits... INSANE!