Fluorine

Charli XCX

I said this before and it would fit so well, but another user in here told that promoting gno by itself would be better and it seems that we have a mv coming very very soon :hooker:

I don't know if this is about what I posted yesterday but I really think that releasing just one song is the right thing because it is going to be in the "New Music Friday" playlist everywhere so the streams are not going to be divided between two different songs, also we have to fucking buy the fucking song.

giphy.gif

no angel is such a fucking good song. I listen to it like 10 times a day since it came out. fuck

can't wait to do the same with gno this month

No I don't think so.... Bounce will be the last release of the singles, out of the tweet where she said "girls night out / no angel / bounce etc. are all v alive and well" it would only make sense for bounce to be the big bang and the last release. 

giphy.gif

throwback to listening to live remasters of girls night out.., the live version slaps hard, like you can feel the energy in the room when she performs it  :flutter:

"tokyo this is our last song, im charli xcx thank you so much for being here, shoutout nylon japan"

Bounce would be so much better with some more aggressive production. This one doesn't sound timeless like other songs from that period of time.

During my first Charli show she performed it with some random smoke effects sounds and it sounded much better imo https://www.instagram.com/p/BV7eT_egwCY/?taken-by=adamstaniec

Remember when Brooke Candy said that "SOPHIE supposedly wouldn't let her release Oh Yeah because she wanted like 10,000 dollaz for it"?

We really should be grateful that Choli is releasing No Angel and GNO at least, she probably gave much more than 10k for them and that's a lot of money for someone who's low budget for shitty-label reasons. Receiving any other SOPHIE-produced track would be a miracle, so to speak. Let's settle down and forget those unreleased tracks, folks. Time to move forward.