Fluorine

Charli XCX

exactly LOL that man is a creep riding off the success of women more talented than him

jesse is a disgusting freak and I'm so sick of seeing him near my faves .

tZgEuPQ.png

Dude, what percentage of your posts are just links to your own tweets? :facepalm:

god forbid someone post charli xcx fan art in... a charli xcx thread...?

promotes on discord too LOL

people that work hard on their art have a right to be proud of their work and promote it. it's not that hard to ignore someone rather than be mean about it.

Already did.

:rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:  :rip:

jesse is a disgusting freak and I'm so sick of seeing him near my faves .

tZgEuPQ.png

god forbid someone post charli xcx fan art in... a charli xcx thread...?

people that work hard on their art have a right to be proud of their work and promote it. it's not that hard to ignore someone rather than be mean about it.

:rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip: :rip:

He should post the art then, i agree—maybe not a tweet of it. A lot of people do & it’s a great use of this thread lol...it’s also doesn’t look like spam that way.

He should post the art then, i agree—maybe not a tweet of it. A lot of people do & it’s a great use of this thread lol...it’s also doesn’t look like spam that way.

occasionally posting tweets to his work isn't spam and shouldn't bother anyone... just ignore it man

there are other people that actually spam irrelevant stuff and no one bats an eye

underrated but ILY2, White Roses, Babygirl, and Drugs and placeholders compared to what COULD have been Taxi, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Round & Round, etc.

leave babygirl alone bitch 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

leave babygirl alone bitch 

oh she's still a cute girl don't get me wrong

ok so the beginning was just from a shitty voice recorder which is why i don't have the video either but I think this is like the best audio we have??

i'm so on the fence about this song. like it's SO good but its not strong enough to be a single? idk but i still want it released !! maybe as a b-side to taxi.

the instrumental def reminds me of ponyboy a lil

is it just me or does the youtube audio of GNO have shouting vocals in the chorus while the actual file doesn't?????

i was going to say that

ok so the beginning was just from a shitty voice recorder which is why i don't have the video either but I think this is like the best audio we have??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfgwqJFkbk4&feature=youtu.be

thank u for sharing this!!! i loved the fact u got right beside the dj table lol

this version is way more polished and better than the one i recorded in Nyc