Fluorine

Charli XCX

Where did that "xcx files" cover come from? Is it fanmade? If it is, it's really good.

Someone posted the original on Coverlandia(?) and I downloaded it, added the Charli icon and the little details (the password box, the files/names) and made it into a cute X3X scrapped album cover.

8V7Yvel.png

Someone posted the original on Coverlandia(?) and I downloaded it, added the Charli icon and the little details (the password box, the files/names) and made it into a cute X3X scrapped album cover.

were you the one who uploaded it to Google Drive? could you upload it somewhere else? apparently it's reached it's download limit jslkdfksd

lABVyGE.png

were you the one who uploaded it to Google Drive? could you upload it somewhere else? apparently it's reached it's download limit jslkdfksd

No I sent the cover to someone who wanted to use it and they must've. I can re-up.

8V7Yvel.png

if you make a copy of the file by right clicking you can download it

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.