Fluorine

Charli XCX

if you have the money to consider buying from fucking MusicMafia, please consider putting your pop the balloons funds into saving billy's life instead: https://www.gofundme.com/life-saving-treatment-for-billy 

also please don't be like the people in the replies to charli's tweet saying they'll only donate if she follows them or releases taxi  :facepalm:

fun game: donate one dollar/pound for every time you've listened to sticky in the last 48 hours

only listen to it once? donate one!

listened to it over 100 times? i mean if you can afford it go for it, but anything helps

didn't listen at all?? i mean you do you, donate $1.99 for the price of a single she didn't release yesterday

i've listened to it 3 times but ive already donated 20 so i guess i'm just gonna listen to it 17 more times

X----into me, into you----X

What XCX Stocks are? Pizza delivery, champagne, reports, selling Justin and Selena... what was that concept?

the most interesting question in this thread

yet, nobody talks about it

i mean....charli is releasing fossils so why not sophie :hooker:

if ur gonna have sophie's gf tell her to release something... it should be round and round .

@Waterfall it was just part of the whole "XCX World" thing! it's so cool :defeated: 

if ur gonna have sophie's gf tell her to release something... it should be round and round .@Waterfall it was just part of the whole "XCX World" thing! it's so cool :defeated:

@@BloomForYou are there more pics or just those 6?

bIZyMFi.gif