Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys, help me on this one, which fan-made cover is the closest to the final album cover? (or was the album cover posted already?)

1zzgqcj.jpg

2kgeau.jpg

rlyvmf.png

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Guys, help me on this one, which fan-made cover is the closest to the final album cover? (or was the album cover posted already?)

1zzgqcj.jpg

2kgeau.jpg

rlyvmf.png

#3 is the closest.

There's a proper edit of this picture with the xcx world globe logo but with a unique silver design with blue lights on it which was the album cover

@@BloomForYou enlighten us

Guys, any chance any of you made a list of the leaked unreleased stuff divided by eras? (True Romance era, SUCKER era, XCX World era, Misc. era)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

http://xcx.boards.net/thread/6/unreleased-catalog

alphabetical but lists years

she constantly makes music so it’s rare things align with specific eras nicely

Thank you!

But, I mean, there are songs that sound so obvious written and recorded for certain eras

Like:

Midnight, Interior, Gravity, Atomic, etc. were meant for True Romance

Japan, Let's Make Love, Mow the Lawn, Superlove, etc. were meant for SUCKER

Round & Round, Vroom Vroom, Trophy, Sticky, TKO, Roll with Me, etc. were meant for XCX World

Hard 2 Love, Issues, Reflecting, Blood & Sweat (Angry All the Time), Paris, etc. are songs that don't fit in any era for various reasons.

Does anyone have Can You Hear Me? in lossless 320 quality

Was posted along with the rest of the songs from that album draft one or two pages back, also: lossless is not the same as 320 quality. Please check a few pages back :)

Thank you!

But, I mean, there are songs that sound so obvious written and recorded for certain eras

Like:

Midnight, Interior, Gravity, Atomic, etc. were meant for True Romance

Japan, Let's Make Love, Mow the Lawn, Superlove, etc. were meant for SUCKER

Round & Round, Vroom Vroom, Trophy, Sticky, TKO, Roll with Me, etc. were meant for XCX World

Hard 2 Love, Issues, Reflecting, Blood & Sweat (Angry All the Time), Paris, etc. are songs that don't fit in any era for various reasons.

Was posted along with the rest of the songs from that album draft one or two pages back, also: lossless is not the same as 320 quality. Please check a few pages back :)

see, but how do we actually know any of that

it may be completely untrue that sticky/r&r were meant for an album, if anything, issues is the most 'for XCX world' song out of all those you listed imo

omg i just had an IDEA

ok so you know how almost every proper release we ever wanted (XCX World, No Angel/Focus, GNO as a single etc) was pretty much ruined by leaks or turkish music sites so we never got proper promo material and hype/anticipation. 

WHAT IF @@BloomForYou and @@glitchmood collabed on a pseudo-'release' of RnR (even though it's a leak lmao) since it's a DEAD ASS SONG. Like @@BloomForYou decided a secret leak date and shared with @@glitchmood to do his thinggg

Things we never got (until either a year later or maybe a day before cuz charli never teases anything) were: cover art, promo teaser vids with maybe a song snippet, and a forthcoming release date reveal to build up  anticipation ('RnR is coming soon' ... 'RnR is coming in two weeks' .. etc)

Not trying to volunteer/demand @@glitchmood for anything, not at all! Maybe someone else would rather do it! I just love his stuff a lot and thought it'd be a cute idea for us to get a song we all have been thirsting for, so he was the first person I could think of :)
Something different than just saying "Lol ok here's RnR: picosong.com/666hailsatan" bc I mean I feel we have been deprived of a true hype buildup/release process for a song we REALLY want (I mean there's 5ITM but she was never really THAT girl js)

kk ps dnt be mean if its a stupid idea, im just high ok thx <3

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

omg i just had an IDEA

ok so you know how almost every proper release we ever wanted (XCX World, No Angel/Focus, GNO as a single etc) was pretty much ruined by leaks or turkish music sites so we never got proper promo material and hype/anticipation. 

WHAT IF @@BloomForYou and @@glitchmood collabed on a pseudo-'release' of RnR (even though it's a leak lmao) since it's a DEAD ASS SONG. Like @@BloomForYou decided a secret leak date and shared with @@glitchmood to do his thinggg

Things we never got (until either a year later or maybe a day before cuz charli never teases anything) were: cover art, promo teaser vids with maybe a song snippet, and a forthcoming release date reveal to build up  anticipation ('RnR is coming soon' ... 'RnR is coming in two weeks' .. etc)

Not trying to volunteer/demand @@glitchmood for anything, not at all! Maybe someone else would rather do it! I just love his stuff a lot and thought it'd be a cute idea for us to get a song we all have been thirsting for, so he was the first person I could think of :)

Something different than just saying "Lol ok here's RnR: picosong.com/666hailsatan" bc I mean I feel we have been deprived of a true hype buildup/release process for a song we REALLY want (I mean there's 5ITM but she was never really THAT girl js)

kk ps dnt be mean if its a stupid idea, im just high ok thx <3

Love it. But wouldn't it be easier to stop them from leaking it using legal ways, since it's foreseeing a leak?

Love it. But wouldn't it be easier to stop them from leaking it using legal ways, since it's foreseeing a leak?

hmm good point! I guess that would all depend how much they would really care about a dead song. I wonder how much action they took when that one twitter acct kept leaking XCX World tracks one by one last year? 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png