Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why isn’t anybody talking about the pc music drama??? Is GFOTY mad that A.G. is neglecting her for Charli? Can we get this resolved via ravepartydeathcagematch????? Charli’s wrestling name can be THE XCXTERMINATOR :cuteface:

14417469274.gif

Why isn’t anybody talking about the pc music drama??? Is GFOTY mad that A.G. is neglecting her for Charli? Can we get this resolved via ravepartydeathcagematch????? Charli’s wrestling name can be THE XCXTERMINATOR :cuteface:

hannah and polly managed to finally get bars in AG's basement so they could tweet for help

Do you really think she’s gonna release Taxi? I mean, I’m pretty sure she thinks that song has leaked. Before she performed it at her Pop 2 show in London, she said “shoutout to the guy who hacked me,” and then at the other show she said stop tryna make me play Taxi, surely she said that because she thinks it’s out there. So why would she (or Sophie) release it?

giphy.gif

Do you really think she’s gonna release Taxi? I mean, I’m pretty sure she thinks that song has leaked. Before she performed it at her Pop 2 show in London, she said “shoutout to the guy who hacked me,” and then at the other show she said stop tryna make me play Taxi, surely she said that because she thinks it’s out there. So why would she (or Sophie) release it?

Well GNO leaked a year ago and it was published on YT but she released it anyway

XYqkZzc.gif

xcx world tracklist

• 1. come to my party

2. boys

3. good girls

4. queen lizzy

5. the one that I die 4

6. can you hear me?

7. down like wow

8. i wanna be with u

9. waterfall

10. bounce (thomas version)

11. after the afterparty

•  
    this is exactly the version in which the album was supposed to be released on the original idea.

how can boys be in the same album as the thomas version of bounce? impossible 

<p>

xcx world tracklist

• 95]1. come to my party

2. boys

3. good girls

4. queen lizzy

5. the one that I die 4

6. can you hear me?

7. down like wow

8. i wanna be with u

9. waterfall

11. after the afterparty

•  

95]this is exactly the version in which the album was supposed to be released on the original idea.

nope

xcx world tracklist

• 1. come to my party

2. boys

3. good girls

4. queen lizzy

5. the one that I die 4

6. can you hear me?

7. down like wow

8. i wanna be with u

9. waterfall

11. after the afterparty

•  
    this is exactly the version in which the album was supposed to be released on the original idea.

Boys was recorded on 2017. The original album was recorded on 2015-16

bIZyMFi.gif

I'm not adding XCX World into my iTunes library yet and I'm staying away from listening to it till CTMP and Taxi leaks

I want to add everything into my library together and experience it how Ms. Charli would have envisioned  :defeated:

But until the official album cover edit is leaked I'm intending on using this edit by Kallum's Designs that pulls everything in together:

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40229386_1925638627519208_3589373739147460608_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=93ba6e5787d5cfb95325201428d96791&oe=5BF690EC