Fluorine

Charli XCX

I didn’t say her fan base is a mess, it’s a good thing...

You’re a wreck for thinking you’re better than anyone else in this forum and fan base. Can’t relate.

I'm a wreck for mocking the messy gays at her shows who throw hands because they need to be a row closer?

nonsense.gif

Also where did I say I was better? I was pointing out that nothings changed. I guess by "monster fanbase" you meant big but in the context you used it in it made it sound like you meant a sh*tshow, which her concerts have been since 2013

since we're reminiscing, i saw her in 2013 too and my God, it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Such a small, intimate venue. I'll never forget her holding my hand during SuperLove  :flutter:  i saw her during hfk tour and she was good but shit wasn't the same

tumblr_static_1vaj0v9n1shwc4ks4c0gwsowo.

I'm a wreck for mocking the messy gays at her shows who throw hands because they need to be a row closer?

nonsense.gif

Also where did I say I was better? I was pointing out that nothings changed. I guess by "monster fanbase" you meant big but in the context you used it in it made it sound like you meant a sh*tshow, which her concerts have been since 2013

I did mean they’re a shit show and I’m saying that’s a good thing. It’s an enjoyable shit show, I wouldnt expect anything less.

giphy.gif

i have middle finger stuck in my head and i’ve listened to the snippet once in my whole life ugh charli’s mind

i hope middle finger is the last monthly drop

like imagine White Mercedes / Middle Finger where it's a storyline and middle finger is her realizing the guy isnt all that

kiss kiss hoebag

omg my first time seeing charli was nov 2013 and she tweeted that was doing an exclusive soundcheck if you retweeted a certain tweet. she ended up following/dming me, the password on the door was dance magic - ugh her mind.

I asked if we could do ugly selfies LMAO drag me

ByyX8uLIQAAyqYv.jpg

tears and tantrums preview: http://picosong.com/w5hUU/

it sounds so good whew

who leaked that?? mm?

omg my first time seeing charli was nov 2013 and she tweeted that was doing an exclusive soundcheck if you retweeted a certain tweet. she ended up following/dming me, the password on the door was dance magic - ugh her mind.

ByyX8uLIQAAyqYv.jpg

OMGGG I LOVED IT LOOOOL SHES THE BEST

ByyX8uLIQAAyqYv.jpg

bless this post

14417469274.gif

Hey GURLS, I have been reading for this topic since I have memory... OK, one year since I discovered it, so now I decided to create an account... 

@BloomForYou Can You answer me a question? Do You have Round & Round, how many versions are out there? Is it really true she killed it?

good girls is becoming one of my fav xcx3 songs

imagine it with britney doing one verse and a female rapper verse (one actually good, not nicki minaj or cardi b)

I just recently listened to it for the first time... I stumbled on it online and I mean, at this point, I couldn't NOT listen to it... :defeated:

The way the volume on those synths just pumps up in the chorus, it's always stuck in my head now. And that's not even including Charli's hook lol.

Xylo herself on a livestream on insta lol

Xylo needs to know the path to picosong and upload the .mp3

I just recently listened to it for the first time... I stumbled on it online and I mean, at this point, I couldn't NOT listen to it... :defeated:

The way the volume on those synths just pumps up in the chorus, it's always stuck in my head now. And that's not even including Charli's hook lol.

Overall GG is one of the best pop production Sophie has made (despite her experimental work which is next level iconic pop) and deserved more. I hope it still alive and well. The chorus never gets old to me and its aging very well imo