Fluorine

Charli XCX

Does Shazam really mean anything??? :defeated:

Not always. There’s other unreleased tracks that have come up on Shazam in the past, but what doesn’t make sense is why these specific ones are just now showing up which is what usually happens before a release.

But from the looks of it with the amount of unreleased non-xcx world tracks that are now showing up we should probably go back to expecting no more than a single and a video in a few weeks :(

There are two instrumental snippets on A. G.'s Instagram story, not sure if they're Charli related at all but they sound very cute.

both sound dreamy af, i could see the 2nd one being an outro to party 4 u, it fits so nicely

i don't think it's charli related but we can only hope

god BLESS you omfg this is everything i need. keep us updated on your progress <3

Thank you! And I had stop for today because it gave me a seazure when after the first 1 minute everything was not sincronizing. But in a moment I will post a snippet of what is goof from it until now.