Fluorine

Charli XCX

These poor gays. Operation kill the hype for an album. We don’t need them attacking charli for not getting xcx World. Even if we did get it it sure as well would not have sticky, ring, Paris, reflecting, & our boyfriend

These poor gays. Operation kill the hype for an album. We don’t need them attacking charli for not getting xcx World. Even if we did get it it sure as well would not have sticky, ring, Paris, reflecting, & our boyfriend

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

yall really think she is gonna release xcx world??? after it leaked last year??? and the leaked photoshoot is every where she looks??? yikes! the most realistic thing we’re getting is another mixtape with the monthly drops as singles...

This!! The delusion of some. In some alternate reality if she really did after all this you would definitely not see half of that track list near it. Plus realistically, if this was somehow possible Atlantic would force her to probably have the monthly singles, Boys, & After The Afterparty on it to count towards album streams.

yall really think she is gonna release xcx world??? after it leaked last year??? and the leaked photoshoot is every where she looks??? yikes! the most realistic thing we’re getting is another mixtape with the monthly drops as singles...

This!! The delusion of some. In some alternate reality if she really did after all this you would definitely not see half of that track list near it. Plus realistically, if this was somehow possible Atlantic would force her to probably have the monthly singles, Boys, & After The Afterparty on it to count towards album streams.

This is the dumbest situation sjsj, I always just think about in 40 years time when a documentary about her comes out, a whole chunk of her story is really just forum gays leaking everything she owns and her having to pretend like nothing's happening.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

How about a concept that actually sounds a bit more realistic... 

1999 EP

1. 1999 (single with music video)

2. Taxi

3. Come To My Party

4. White Mercedes

giving me 1991 EP teas from the title (which is a solid EP) so I’m here for it

giphy.gif

Let’s not forget how underrated the masterpiece Tears is

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

-Psalm 1:1

this post actually reminded me how great tears is and i’ve been listening to it on repeat for a bit now and wow....... charlemagne really did snap on that one huh

Queen of making single word lyrics sound great... :defeated: :defeated:

Tears is one of my favorite "sleeper" Charli tracks ever!