Fluorine

Charli XCX

ONG What if she shot the documentary the day she invited angels to the sessions. She planned everything ahead & knew it’d be perfect. Nobody would’ve expected it as they assumed it was just for Angels.

It’s a radio documentary so I doubt it

ok but no one teased that, the vk got it off a preorder page that was accidentally published a few days early

Ah fair, sorry I must have misread something, I thought I'd seen somebody saying that we could expect a new EP and a Tommy collab soon. My bad

It’s a radio documentary so I doubt it

It didn’t have to have been shot with Angels. It would’ve been so obvious. What I mean is that she had a cute lol setup that day. So what if before or after she invited BBC & then recorded the docu. She’d have everything ready too! Also wasn’t that taking place in the UK?! Or was it in LA?!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

What is this "Exchange" stuff about? As I've just randomly been lurking and finally got my account back I haven't been able to understand what it is :prettyhurts:

I'm a few pages late but i saw the talk about the remasters of unleaked songs being messy and I agree, so that's why i just use this as my Taxi, it's honestly pretty flawless for being a live recording, we're BLESSED he was there

I also live for her saying "Shoutout to the person who hacked me"  :toofunny:

What is this "Exchange" stuff about? As I've just randomly been lurking and finally got my account back I haven't been able to understand what it is :prettyhurts:

I'm a few pages late but i saw the talk about the remasters of unleaked songs being messy and I agree, so that's why i just use this as my Taxi, it's honestly pretty flawless for being a live recording, we're BLESSED he was there

Charli did a "once in a lifetime" show at the Exchange in LA with SOPHIE where they played songs that didn't make XCX3 (lol..... not that the actual album ever made it. jokes on you, Atlantic). It was the first time we heard Taxi, No Angel, Roll With Me, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Daddy Knows and TKO. it was probably what fucked up her entire career, as it probably was what triggered the hacker to get her hacked lmaoooo

lABVyGE.png

Charli did a "once in a lifetime" show at the Exchange in LA with SOPHIE where they played songs that didn't make XCX3 (lol..... not that the actual album ever made it. jokes on you, Atlantic). It was the first time we heard Taxi, No Angel, Roll With Me, Hey Boy Hey Girl, Daddy Knows and TKO. it was probably what fucked up her entire career, as it probably was what triggered the hacker to get her hacked lmaoooo

We need HBHG. Will. Charli. someone...

Aah I see! Thank you!! Imagine being at that show...whew 

So I literally put money where my mouth is and blasted tons of Charli songs this saturday, at a local club I was DJing for.  :defeated:  

It was magical. It is always a dream coming true to play those tunes and i'm not exaggerating, I live in a heterossexual hellish city. The gays won this weekend.

Bangers included No Angel, Girls Night Out, TAXI (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF JAKE GERMAINS @@jgermain VERSION BANGS THAT MUCH LIVE, IMAGINE THE ORIGINAL ONE :deadbanana: ), Femmebot, Roll With Me, Bounce, Vroom Vroom, with extra points for When I Rule the World (Liz) and Up N Down (Noonie/Danny). Can you guys imagine a party with all those songs banging LOUD FOR A CROWD? I couldn't but then I just went I did it (all wrapped up in fear that they wouldn't buy it, but they actually did and had fun). If anyone is interested I might share an ultra-short compilation video with live recordings of them LIVE so no one doubts me  :toofunny:  jk, but I would share it

No one asked but this is my live set for that night https://www.mixcloud.com/dj_jujuba/medusa-baile-do-zodíaco/

The tracklist as well: https://open.spotify.com/user/julianobrusnicki/playlist/07MjY9xDTV3uF4giVeQTGT?si=4Dh790JeSF20_t39f2bYkQ