Fluorine

Charli XCX

does anyone know why charli decided to include femmebot on pop2? she didn't even write it? did she just love it or something 

AG prob offered it to her 

i've been lurking on this forum for 2 months and couldn't make an account til they fixed the captcha. finally postingggg i'm only here 4 the charli xcx board

my favorite songs by charli are 5 in the morning, unlock it and lipgloss. hey yall

just joined as well! hey girlsss

welcome

and please do not ask for r&r and taxi xx

Alright I need to tell all of The angels here about my experience last night... drove from LA to Vegas yesterday with some friends and we hit up one of clubs on the strip. The club was all fun and cool for a while, got a few drinks in us, went down to the dancefloor and a ways into the set, we’re all just having fun, w/e...

THEN... this SUPER dope, hard, clubby remix of “I Love It” comes on, and it was like THE moment of the ENTIRE set, where like if you weren’t going hard before, you were NOW ya know? I look over, and by this time, everyone in my group is buttery smooth lol... like we’re all feeling GOOD... and the energy of the whole place just jumped to a new level! Not just us but the whole club! The steam blasters start shooting off onto the dancefloor on every drop... My group was definitely going harder, the CLUB was going harder and LOUDER! I just start shouting all the words and going crazy... like I’ve never partied harder. :defeated: :defeated:

...it’s Charli-baby!!! Her music just brings some kind of party animal out of me, and evidently all of us at that club too... everyone was going absolutely insane lol it was amazing. Got into my room at 4 in the morning... woke up... DEAD. :deadbanana: What a night!

got an itunes gift card! will be purchasing this time and still be streaming obsessively  :hooker: did the hot 100 rules ever change? does gifting songs still not count as sales?