Fluorine

Charli XCX

Issues just snatched me...

julia michaels really doesnt do it justice

Don't want to get in a fight but you're always saying CTMP os trash while treating Good Girls like gold when they're not that different. I have to laugh.

have you heard good girls? just wondering

The new version of No Angel was unexpected though all-round, so it took a few listens to get used to. As far as GNO, people felt it kinda just works better slightly faster, which was due to people getting used to hearing it that way live.

And considering CTMP has never been played live, there are no such expectations, only that a higher quality version will release at some point... so idk, I’m not seeing the issue here. :crossed:

Let's be honest though, if she dropped CTMP, it wouldn't have any impact at all... It would the same if not less success than GNO and No Angel. Look at Focus / No Angel both sound very current and one was a new track. Neither had any sort of impact at all! So an old song, that leaked over a year ago, that sounds straight out of 2015 is unlikely to be the smash.

i like 1999 more than cmtp & i don't really get why y'all think 1999 is basic? it's such a cute bop.

Its a cute song but it sounds very demo-y. Hopefully the released version is cleaned up, but the production sounds pretty minimal (very unlike Max Martin which is confusing) and the vocals to me sound like she cut them after a long day and was really tired and just wanted to leave. I don't think it's a bad song, I just think she could do better if this is going to be her next lead. If its not and its just another one of these throwaway monthly singles then I dont really care.

Its a cute song but it sounds very demo-y. Hopefully the released version is cleaned up, but the production sounds pretty minimal (very unlike Max Martin which is confusing) and the vocals to me sound like she cut them after a long day and was really tired and just wanted to leave. I don't think it's a bad song, I just think she could do better is this is going to be her next lead. If its not and its just another one of these throwaway monthly singles then I dont really care.

we got a discord quality leak though so it's hard to judge i'm sure the final will be different and better. and i already like the demo, so it can only get better.

we got a discord quality leak though so it's hard to judge i'm sure the final will be different and better. and i already like the demo, so it can only get better.

discord quality leaks wouldnt be as bad if this fanbase knew how to enter their settings and turn off their fucking notification sounds  :w8ing:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina