Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm glad we finally get to hear another J£ZUS MILLION song, because she said that at least two would be on Super Ultra, but only one was. 

I also hope that she has some real leaks, eventually. The songs with "Dr. Luke's people" are bound to be terrific, as are anything else she's ever done. :P

I'm glad we finally get to hear another J£ZUS MILLION song, because she said that at least two would be on Super Ultra, but only one was. 

I also hope that she has some real leaks, eventually. The songs with "Dr. Luke's people" are bound to be terrific, as are anything else she's ever done. :P

As weird as that may sound, though, I wish that the tracks that she is ashamed of and doesn't want to leak (like most of the stuff that was on 14) never does. It's just that even knowing how great it would be for us, the fans, to have more material to listen to, I know that she could feel uncomfortable after songs from years and years ago leaked.

The newer stuff is probably a direction she's taking that she is "proud of" so I don't think it'd matter much.

As weird as that may sound, though, I wish that the tracks that she is ashamed of and doesn't want to leak (like most of the stuff that was on 14) never does. It's just that even knowing how great it would be for us, the fans, to have more material to listen to, I know that she could feel uncomfortable after songs from years and years ago leaked.

The newer stuff is probably a direction she's taking that she is "proud of" so I don't think it'd matter much.

I am really divided on this issue. :P On part of me says "Of course, it's her music and if she's ashamed of it, of course it shouldn't leak! We shouldn't even listen to it if she hasn't released it - we should honor her wishes, and perceive her as the artist she wishes to be seen as." 

But the other side of me says "Charli just needs to get over herself. She certainly wasn't ashamed of songs like 'Dinosaur Sex!' and 'Too Cool' when she recorded them, so why should she be now? It's pointless to try to hold back material, especially if it has already been posted on the web previously. She just needs to get over herself, and embrace the fact she should never feel like she has to try to erase her past." 

Understand my dilemma? :eek: :hooker: :eek:

I am really divided on this issue. :P On part of me says "Of course, it's her music and if she's ashamed of it, of course it shouldn't leak! We shouldn't even listen to it if she hasn't released it - we should honor her wishes, and perceive her as the artist she wishes to be seen as." 

But the other side of me says "Charli just needs to get over herself. She certainly wasn't ashamed of songs like 'Dinosaur Sex!' and 'Too Cool' when she recorded them, so why should she be now? It's pointless to try to hold back material, especially if it has already been posted on the web previously. She just needs to get over herself, and embrace the fact she should never feel like she has to try to erase her past." 

Understand my dilemma? :eek: :hooker: :eek:

Obviously I understand you!

Did you forget I stan hard for Sky? :teehee:

So what songs should I listen to now guys? Help me love her more :defeated:

Valentine, Glow, End of the World, Art Bitch, wait a bit for Lock You Up to come along and slay you.

Well nothing else is sounding great to me other than my 4. (You, YTO, NS, SA)

I'm still hopeful for True Romance. Black Roses sounds interesting plus I'm sorta liking Lock You Up as well. Also maybe the tweaks will make me like a few songs better. Idk I sorta love her personality now. I've been watching interviews and stuff ad she's so funny and quirky I love it!

11 DAYS! :D

H0bDaqU.gif

OMG I FINALLY FOUND THE OFFICIAL AUDIO FOR I'LL NEVER KNOW AND VALENTINE!

I AM SO EXCITED! Valentine is called 'Valentine ARIEL' and is under the album 'Nuclear Seasons'.

excuse me if i sound like a dumbass.

Didn't I send you both?

BzhmW.png

Uh, this has been online for ages and was found ages ago as well... it's neither a leak or new.

http://witchbook.bandcamp.com/track/king-charlez-b-tch-zo-sxc

Lol.. and they even added an audio tag. How pathetic.

Oh disregard this then. No one ever mentioned it to me when we were making the XCX master list

BzhmW.png

NEW LEAK!

Bitch Zo SXC http://www.pophatesfags.net/blog/charli-xcx-exposed-is-she-the-devil/ off a Witchbook tumblr page mixtape named Covenfvck

Uh, this has been online for ages and was found ages ago as well... it's neither a leak or new.

http://witchbook.bandcamp.com/track/king-charlez-b-tch-zo-sxc

Lol.. and they even added an audio tag. How pathetic.

W O W @ them. I found the song on her discogs.net page, and told Born to Die and a few other people...it's really easy to find, if you just search the title. :creep:

It creeps me out, so I never downloaded it...that's why it wasn't in my Discography zip. :$