Fluorine

Charli XCX

dude i went to make breakfast and came back ONE hour later and saw there were 61 new notifcations in this thread....... i prayed and prayed to lord charli that it meant there was a new leak and WHEW CHILEEEEEE, i couldn't be happier with the fact that taxi leaked...... wow its amazing im so glad i never listened to the live versions im quivering

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

MARK this day down for the books kids, this is xcxhistory I'm gonna be an old ass grandpa wearing my xcxworld tour tshirt and clutching my xcx pearls and I'll tell my grandchildren "yes I was there when taxi leaked.."

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

every gay leaving this thread after being scalped 

tenor.gif?itemid=8781323

Honestly like I have to go to work in an hour, now how the fuck am I going to get shit done today? Yall have ruined me, I'll just bump it over the PA system

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~