Fluorine

Charli XCX

that ending tho...her MIND y'all I'll admit I talked so much mad shit about taxi because y'all gays were annoying but ms taxi just came and snatched every hair follicle I HAD and ran me over.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

So I'm died

Wait wasn't Sophie gonna release this

Said to one fan that she would *like* to release it months ago at the Pop2 London, and it's literally never been mentioned by her since then lol

If she's playing Burn Rubber on her new show, I think it's a safer bet to expect that than an official Taxi release at this point, honestly

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

charli prbly feels like she drank skinny tea because a huge ass weight has been lifted from her shoulders now that there won't be anymore rat gays in her mentions squealing for her to release taxi 

our good sis charlotte can finally move on with her life and release whatever she wants in peace here's hoping

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

charli prbly feels like she drank skinny tea because a huge ass weight has been lifted from her shoulders now that there won't be anymore rat gays in her mentions squealing for her to release taxi 

our good sis charlotte can finally move on with her life and release whatever she wants in peace here's hoping

To be fair, XCX world leaking didnt stop anyone from blowing up her mentions about those tracks.