Fluorine

Charli XCX

You guys REALLY shouldn't be mad at the fans that are asking for songs, instead you should be mad at the ones hoarding, playing discord snippets, making a fuss about tracks they shouldn't have in first place. These people are the real problem, not us. They are stealers, using her work for promotion and teasing fans. You can't blame us for wanting to end that expectation that they created on purpose, but you can indeed blame them for using her body of work as a diamond ring on the internet.  :flutter: 

anyway, waiting for the leak of R&R corpse so we can bury it as it deserves::::::::::: on a house party  :sluttybunny:

I've noticed a lot of "meh" responses to Taxi pretty much everywhere but here and this sums up my thoughts teebz

your venice bitch

Today at 12:28 PM

ddd
the revisionism over Taxi has been fascinating to watch
the longer it took to leak
the less earth shattering it has sounded to everyone
the only reason its hype now is because its finally out
the reception to the song has been lukewarm mostly
if it leaked before pop 2 it would've been a shit losing song to the max

I always thought R&R was vastly superior

te deseo, cariño

You guys REALLY shouldn't be mad at the fans that are asking for songs, instead you should be mad at the ones hoarding, playing discord snippets, making a fuss about tracks they shouldn't have in first place. These people are the real problem, not us. They are stealers, using her work for promotion and teasing fans. You can't blame us for wanting to end that expectation that they created on purpose, but you can indeed blame them for using her body of work as a diamond ring on the internet.  :flutter: leak R&R corpse so we can bury it as it deserves::::::::::: on a house party

we can be mad at both, I mean, asking for more songs after Taxi leaked (a song that we've been ages asking for) and after 57 songs leaked last month is greedy and selfish, and I understand the hype over the ones that remain unleaked, and I want them as well (I think we all do), but we should stop demanding songs so quickly and start to enjoy what we have (which is more than what we deserve). That's that on that.

giphy.gif

At this point she might aswell just drop a soundcloud mixtape of unreleased tracks she doesn't intend on using... She's aware of the leaks and the demand, so why not take away the power from the leakers and just release them for download only.

Like I don't really care for the unreleased PC stuff (other than Party 4 U)… I wouldn't mind BIOYL but she's probably gonna release it.

have you seen the girls night out streaming numbers? y'all aren't doing shit for her releases lmao

This is not her fans’ fault. All of her fans streamed the shit out of it. Her fanbase is just not that big and we have to accept it. Her singles still need her label’s support to become bigger. Hope we can expect that with 1999.