Fluorine

Charli XCX

i kinda wish she'd change the font in her logo, i feel like it was a good choice for the xcx world era but it feels dated now. on the n1a cover she had a cursive font which looked so nice. like keep the XCX but change the 'charli' font to something more cyber if that's the route she's going. the font they used for troye's name fits the cover so well  :w8ing:

theres only a 14 sec snippet

The full discord rip is on there. Just keep looking if you really want to hear a song thats coming out in 4 days.

this is probably the mv concept

I know but like itd be a cute way to tease the cideo if they put out another movie themed cover each day leading up

At this point, I wouldn't even be mad if they just changed some of the production on XCX World and added the monthly drops and 1999 then dropped the album, maybe change up the artwork.

But XCX World would work as a futuristic landscape concept, in keeping with the slime / matrix feel - imagine Good Girls with a Charlie's Angels themed video.

Bounce with Kyary's alien like vocals on the bridge. And then Charli with her autotuned futuristic PC flare.

Urgh imagine the tour - opening with Come To My Party, a rocket ship visual taking us to XCX World and Charli in her latex / lycra outfits.

Nows a great time to remind you all that we will be BUYING the single and then STREAMING it. When the video drops we will be WATCHING it on Youtube and REFRESHING the page every time we watch it again. We will be adding it to the TOP of our public playlists and we will be streaming it on the spotify playlists it is on. We will be SHARING the video on social media.

Nows a great time to remind you all that we will be BUYING the single and then STREAMING it. When the video drops we will be WATCHING it on Youtube and REFRESHING the page every time we watch it again. We will be adding it to the TOP of our public playlists and we will be streaming it on the spotify playlists it is on. We will be SHARING the video on social media.

Y'all make sure to log out on YouTube, so the views would count.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I am eight different kinds of here for that cover, holy shit.

What if the video is them plugging themselves into the Matrix to go back in time for a party  :defeated: that movie came out in 1999 so...

Y'all make sure to log out on YouTube, so the views would count.

This!!!!!

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~