Fluorine

Charli XCX

Close your eyes and imagine a future where Charli got tired of pop music and shifted her sound towards country music for good. Hoarders have tons of tracks. Would you like them to leak it? Would you beg them for a snippet? Would you still love her when she's no longer young and a party girl?  :derpna3:

Close your eyes and imagine a future where Charli got tired of pop music and shifted her sound towards country music for good. Hoarders have tons of tracks. Would you like them to leak it? Would you beg them for a snippet? Would you still love her when she's no longer young and a party girl? :derpna3:

The hoarders would never leak them lol unless they'd sell them for $$$. I would still love her, after Gaga did that with one album I can take everything

The hoarders would never leak them lol unless they'd sell them for $$$. I would still love her, after Gaga did that with one album I can take everything

Let's say some of them just like the attention. Otherwise, if the only way to hear ANYTHING from her is paying those hoarders, because she is almost retiring and these are the last tracks before she is gone forever. Would you?   :judgingu3:

Let's say some of them just like the attention. Otherwise, if the only way to hear ANYTHING from her is paying those hoarders, because she is almost retiring and these are the last tracks before she is gone forever. Would you? :judgingu3:

If i had a sugar daddy hell yeah

if any of u post single edits for 1999 and don't stream the actual song, you should be banned from charliboards... just embrace the twink so charli can get a top 40 song damn

giphy.gif

Links to people's shitty re-edits shouldn't be allowed either. 

Getting my trigger finger ready to report the hell out of Soundcloud links for a DMCA violation  :hoe:

BzhmW.png

I was always lost about streaming, help a sistren out so he can give Charli her hit. On Apple Music, if I add the song to my library and download it for offline play, does the stream still count? 

No it doesn't. Also if you buy the song, it can't be downloaded to your device at all if you decide to stream it as well.

No it doesn't. Also if you buy the song, it can't be downloaded to your device at all if you decide to stream it as well.

Yes it does count wtf. When you next connect online, the streams will be uploaded

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

glad that she wrote anything in 1999, i wouldn't stand another hit single of her not even changing a word (well i would stand but it wouldnt be cool with her being a songwriter to hit singles like i love it, same old love etc)

btw RAYE's verse in Dreamer is still such a highlight to me

BAKE BAKE BAKE BAKE i'm not a chef but i'm getting caked  :defeated:

literally no one talks about it but her and starrah’s verse is probably the best rap feature from both of the mixtapes