Fluorine

Charli XCX

is it just me or does the slime look unfinished? it doesn't look as polished as the other covers

I was thinking that too. The slime streaks at the bottom look like they were choppily cut from another photo, and the ones in the right corner look low poly.

In a perfect world.. :,(

qASrZrx.png

Tea came so hot it burned me ♡ nobody would ever be ready for something like that. (Even after the leak Taxi remains a gem and a fan favorite wow she truly did that)

And blue slime for CTMP... if it didn’t make a future release of course... :defeated:

Here's the Taxi edit of the 1999 cover art!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw6r9kxbtarzs7e/Taxi.jpg?dl=0

ok this one slays better

Dohu6msX4AAurAM.jpg

No shade but why didnt u put Taxi on XCX World instead of saving it as a single?

i did lmao i was just trying to see how it looks like w/ the edits but i guess most people don't care THAT much about the xcx world concept? i've seen so many tracklists with songs that are far from what xcx world was meant to...

at this point i guess xcx3 is slime themed after all. i fucking love this shade of green ugh she NEVER disappoints (expect for that time when she released disgusting pictures for 5itm promo, that was... tragic)

Nah, I think the slime aesthetic is just for the monthly drops and this was probably edited for when 1999 was a solo song and planned to be a monthly drop - that may also be the reason that the editing isn't as polished as the previous singles, purely because the design changed?

Also people saying about the pink eyeshadow, I assume that she did all these shots in one day, judging by the hair on the Focus and Girls Night Out single covers and maybe they just didn't edit this image.

Nah, I think the slime aesthetic is just for the monthly drops and this was probably edited for when 1999 was a solo song and planned to be a monthly drop - that may also be the reason that the editing isn't as polished as the previous singles, purely because the design changed?

Also people saying about the pink eyeshadow, I assume that she did all these shots in one day, judging by the hair on the Focus and Girls Night Out single covers and maybe they just didn't edit this image.

yeah, hairstyle and makeup is from the same shoot of focus, she just changed outfits

If we assume that After The Afterparty and Boys are on the record, then the 3 single covers together look amazing. The bright blue, pink and now green (plus the XCX logo throughout)...

i did lmao i was just trying to see how it looks like w/ the edits but i guess most people don't care THAT much about the xcx world concept? i've seen so many tracklists with songs that are far from what xcx world was meant to...

the disrespect....