Fluorine

Charli XCX

When was the last time she perform After the Afterparty  :defeated:  Do ya'll think she can still sing it? To me it sounds vocally challenging to sing.

the most recent I can think of was in July for the Budweiser fifa final thing where she performed for a bunch of drunk str*ighties day drinking shitty free beers

this was the setlist https://twitter.com/dru_it_/status/1018745240981790720 

I think this was also the first time she ever performed DSM solo?? I remembered the other time was when she did for the awards show live

listened to new MØ single in my friends car today. I liked it!!! new charli song w MØ is coming really soon!!!!!!! im not fucking ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also they played 1999 at the gay club tonight and it made me wild out. thanks gays!

I'm throwing a Halloween party this wednesday and guess who's playing Secret (the creepier demo), 1999, Nuclear Seasons, 5 in the Morning, You (Ha Ha Ha)?????  :flutter:  actually i'm trying to fit all of them on my set, let's see 

I'm throwing a Halloween party this wednesday and guess who's playing Secret (the creepier demo), 1999, Nuclear Seasons, 5 in the Morning, You (Ha Ha Ha)?????  :flutter:  actually i'm trying to fit all of them on my set, let's see 

love this concept!!!! are you gonna sneak in any of the new kim petras

Secret is one of the most underrated charli tracks ever tbh

love this concept!!!! are you gonna sneak in any of the new kim petras

Secret is one of the most underrated charli tracks ever tbh

Kim is absolutely IN, i'm just not sure which tracks yet since i'm figuring out the track selection right now

I never payed much attention to Secret until i heard the demo, i think it sparkles a lot more, it shows better its elements while in the original there's a big noise overshadowing the background tinkles (and they're hauntingly beautiful)

The club played 1999 last night but I was so wasted that I missed it lol, but I asked the DJ and he said he had just played the song. He played Trophy then  :hooker:

Also they had played Vroom Vroom earlier, but I really wanted to hear GNO or one of the leaked song instead.