Fluorine

Charli XCX

Omg before we a full fledged argument on drugs I’m just gonna say that @@Masochism was probably trynna say that drugs should not be normalized! Also, while you might not get addicted from “experimenting” with drugs doesn’t mean others will. If you wanna do coke, poppers, & molly you do you boo. But others upon trying them once will get addicted. So it’s quite ignorant to basically say “let people have fun”. Especially because if you’re trying drugs for the first time you probably don’t know your limits, because it’s your first time doing them :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

jus sayin, you don't need coke to have a good time if you go to the right parties, you too can party like charli xcx without doing coke if you're drunk at 3am and umru's playing the cha cha slide

X----into me, into you----X

only on a Charli xcx forum would there be so much conversation about recreational drug use lol

remember when charli gave someone free tickets because they commented they listened to 5itm in a k-hole lmao  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

only on a Charli xcx forum would there be so much conversation about recreational drug use lol

remember when charli gave someone free tickets because they commented they listened to 5itm in a k-hole lmao :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

That doesn’t even sound like a good time, while 5itm is a great party song it’s not really a k-hole track (for me). But yeah it’s going to be interesting when Charli gets older and whether or not she keeps up being the queen of parties

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

bold of you all to assume that number 1 angel even has a "worst song"

does charli even have a bad song in her discography? 

Boom Clap for starters... I never understood why people actually like it and it's definitely her worst yet.

Boom Clap for starters... I never understood why people actually like it and it's definitely her worst yet.

The lyrics are good so please don’t disrespect the sis like that. Her worst song is not released that’s all I know. She does have weaker points in her discography obviously but compared to other artists it’s literal gold

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif