Fluorine

Charli XCX

yeah we know. she told fans at M&Gs that she was still going to release taxi which is why i didn't want to leak it :toofunny: still hope we get it. no one tell her it leaked :toofunny:

is the version she's planning to release the same as the one that was leaked?  I highly doubt it though

giphy.gif

Has AG stopped playing Party 4 U at the afterparties? Is it dead?

he did and i'm so scared bc p4u it's one of her best songs and i think she's never gonna release it

i was hoping that ag would release on ag1 but it seems like there's no vocals on the album  :defeated:

1000 pink balloons
dj with your favorite tunes
birthday cake in august but you were born 19th of june
champagne pourin' in your mouth
caught your friends from out of town
got the party bag with the purple pills
and i'm waiting for you by the window

YEAH  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

then he should have writing credits, does anyone know why he is not credited? I mean, he has credits on Lana's LFL because he suggested to make the chorus the verses which is similar to what he did on 1999  :defeated:

They probably asked him if he wanted credits and he said no. People turning down writing credits (especially superproducers like Max, Stargate, etc) turn down writing credits all the time

The white Mercedes in the 1999 video... she did that on purpose didn't she? :defeated: :toofunny:

Btw... 2M views!!!

She did it because shes a Mercedes Benz brand ambassador and they perobably gave her money for having it in the video. The first scene of the cideo was put in entirely to meet the product placement requirements (mercedes benz, lyft, beats)