Fluorine

Charli XCX

I know a couple of songs by Charli and I think I want to get into her music more because I think she's an interesting artist and I need to listen to ''new'' music. I see people talking a lot about leaked stuff.. should I listen to it? which songs? does anyone has an idea where to really start? At this point I listened to Pop 2, Vroom Vroom EP. I listened to all her recent singles (5 In The Morning, Focus, No Angel, Girls Night Out and 1991) but I guess that's it.

I know a couple of songs by Charli and I think I want to get into her music more because I think she's an interesting artist and I need to listen to ''new'' music. I see people talking a lot about leaked stuff.. should I listen to it? which songs? does anyone has an idea where to really start? At this point I listened to Pop 2, Vroom Vroom EP. I listened to all her recent singles (5 In The Morning, Focus, No Angel, Girls Night Out and 1991) but I guess that's it.

number 1 angel is good too

leaked songs: bounce, good girls, Taxi, TKO are must hears IMO

Does anyone know what's that EDM track that plays in the white mercedes in the beginning of the 1999 video ??

It's White Mercedes (Club Edition)

Otherwise known as Addicted to You - Anzo & Artur Remix by Ades Vapor

:spice:

This feels so weird as it's my first time posting in this thread but as a recent Charli stan, I'd say check out Mow That Lawn, Taxi, TKO (all unreleased), and Babygirl (from Number 1 Angel) and the True Romance album!

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

They probably asked him if he wanted credits and he said no. People turning down writing credits (especially superproducers like Max, Stargate, etc) turn down writing credits all the time

Unless it's Stargate getting credited on Girls Night Out :lmao:

As much as she is serving LOOKS all throughout the 1999 video, I think Charli in the first 15 seconds (or so) is my favorite... It just captures Charli as the "queen of the clubs" and the queen of Mercedes Benz so well, like we all know she is! :defeated: :defeated:

how come we still don't have the solo version of 1999 when it basically leaked (in LQ) BEFORE the official release? why can't y'all give us the HQ now that it's actually out?

lABVyGE.png

can we talk about how fucking weird it is that charli's face somehow looks more natural on all the spice girls dancers than their actual faces....

PgyyCeA.jpg

I thought she filmed each of the Spice Girls separately and then put them all together during post production  :deadbanana:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains