Fluorine

Charli XCX

I did it for my fans. Obviously they leaked or were on the Internet I don’t really know. I’ve been playing them live. Every day people were like, “Release ‘No Angel!’ Release ‘Girls Night Out. I’m also really happy that people are hassling me for only one song (FUCKING ROUND & ROUND) now.

in the interview they hyperlinked taxi and not RNR... :rip: 

I did it for my fans. Obviously they leaked or were on the Internet I don’t really know. I’ve been playing them live. Every day people were like, “Release ‘No Angel!’ Release ‘Girls Night Out. I’m also really happy that people are hassling me for only one song (FUCKING ROUND & ROUND) now.

where is this from? i wanna read the full thing

They made 1999 at Max Martin’s studio and she suggested the change to the baby one more time line sl thats why his name was brought up

then he should have writing credits, does anyone know why he is not credited? I mean, he has credits on Lana's LFL because he suggested to make the chorus the verses which is similar to what he did on 1999  :defeated:

giphy.gif

then he should have writing credits, does anyone know why he is not credited? I mean, he has credits on Lana's LFL because he suggested to make the chorus the verses which is similar to what he did on 1999  :defeated:

i was also wondering this lol

Honestly I can't believe Max Martin and Charli haven't had a collaboration yet  :defeated:  I wonder how that would sound like.

THE BOOK IS NOT CLOSED UNTIL R&R IS ON OUR ARMS  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:  :crossed:

jk

or not

who knows

leak rnr

Also, she said like Taxi could be released officially at some point in the future ("I’m also really happy that people are hassling me for only one song now, which is more manageable than three.") Like, it's easier now for her to put out this last one song than it was before with 3+ tracks being constantly begged. Let's see what future holds for u :stareney2:  :stareney2:  :stareney2:  :stareney2:

Also, she said like Taxi could be released officially at some point in the future ("I’m also really happy that people are hassling me for only one song now, which is more manageable than three.") Like, it's easier now for her to put out this last one song than it was before with 3+ tracks being constantly begged. Let's see what future holds for u :stareney2:  :stareney2:  :stareney2:  :stareney2:

yeah we know. she told fans at M&Gs that she was still going to release taxi which is why i didn't want to leak it :toofunny: still hope we get it. no one tell her it leaked :toofunny: