Fluorine

Charli XCX

whoever wanted to know what EDM song was playing in charli's lyft in the 1999 video, it's the Anzo and Artur remix of "addicted to you" by ades vapor from 2012 and it sounds very 2012

X----into me, into you----X

has anyone said they really fucking miss the True Romance era  :(  DO NOT get me wrong what charli's doing is the best thing ever but ugh she captured that whole "aesthetic" perfectly and i love it SO much

who knows this classic

True Romance was just too ahead of it's time for certain people

giphy.gif

has anyone said they really fucking miss the True Romance era  :(  DO NOT get me wrong what charli's doing is the best thing ever but ugh she captured that whole "aesthetic" perfectly and i love it SO much

who knows this classic

her magnum opus.. still not over how amazing this album is. it's sad because most of her fanbase now found her from the mixtapes and don't really know of TR/the TR era which was simply stunning.

who knows this classic

it honestly upsets me that a lot of people here seem to not like True Romance

sgopYhV.gif

has anyone said they really fucking miss the True Romance era :( DO NOT get me wrong what charli's doing is the best thing ever but ugh she captured that whole "aesthetic" perfectly and i love it SO much

who knows this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGmM2l39LEs

Nuclear Seasons is still my number one favorite from her, hands down. Also agree with the aesthetics.

but omg that breakdown on Drugs when it fools you into thinking the song is ending and then BAM that moment, it saves it! 

Speaking of drugs, since I heard on this thread that Charli does coke (which is like no surprise at all i mean i just never thought about it) I really wanna try coke now  :toofunny: