Fluorine

Charli XCX

My boyfriend watched the 1999 video with me when it came out and he’s like watched it 4 times a day since and is obsessed with the song. I knew after making him listen to everyone of her releases this year would make him Stan eventually. He’s now loving GNO, No Angel and 5itm. Getting you your streams Charli xoxo

If you turn him into a bottom, what will you do?

some of y'all gays eat music up like fast food..damn this is why pop girls are out here struggling and dying! let charli actually PROMOTE, get her coin and accolades while streaming and supporting her. charli at very least deserves that since we've prbly sucked half her life energy out with the leaks and all the twitter abuse

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

some of y'all gays eat music up like fast food..damn this is why pop girls are out here struggling and dying! let charli actually PROMOTE, get her coin and accolades while streaming and supporting her. charli at very least deserves that since we've prbly sucked half her life energy out with the leaks and all the twitter abuse

Fast food yeah... because 1999 (and the video) is the musical equivalent of McDonalds! 

However! The rest of her discography and unreleased (except Sucker) is an exquisite gourmet buffet banquet which is constantly Delicious and I'm not quite sure I'll ever be finished with the whole thing!  :diva:

Discord, obviously

Is there a new Discord?

Justice for the Jan 2018 Linus Wiklund tracks!

Well yeah but how is it getting on there. Do Atlantic still have the password for their server set to the default one or what?

Those songs all came when her iCloud was hacked in Feb/Mar of 2018

Is there a new Discord?

No. People, and this is wild, hoard and trade discord snippets.................

Justice for the Jan 2018 Linus Wiklund tracks!

Those songs all came when her iCloud was hacked in Feb/Mar of 2018

Oh mess, I never knew that. Poor girl can't catch a break.

:spice:

ya'll i just notice i think i'm obsessed with Charli and her music. Like I use to watch youtube videos before I went to sleep to help me study and go over new material the day it was given and now all I do is hear her music before I go to sleep  :deadbanana:  Yes, I'm prolly failing my classes  :toofunny: