Fluorine

Charli XCX

Why does anybody care? Like if BFY is lying then so what, like they said you don't have to believe them. And if they're telling the truth then it's a bonus for us - we get to find out exclusive info that we wouldn't have e.g. like the XCX World tracklist and photoshoot.

I don't see the problem.

I dont get the sudden hate for BFY. They come on the forum, controbute to the thread by talking about Charli, and answer questions that people have about tracks. Thats more than 90% of people on this thread who soley use it to post links to their “soundcloud remasters” and sh*tpost “Leak ...” every day.

I dont get the sudden hate for BFY. They come on the forum, controbute to the thread by talking about Charli, and answer questions that people have about tracks. Thats more than 90% of people on this thread who soley use it to post links to their “soundcloud remasters” and sh*tpost “Leak ...” every day.

Wasn't meaning to come off negatively towards @@BloomForYou , I just disagreed that it wasn't charli on the JC collab snippet

Anyway, what’re we thinking is next? Album? Mixtape? Single?

Who actually knows? Like for real.

Charli said she didn't know what the songs she had written were for... So she's still unsure about releasing an album.

But then on Beats 1 she said that 1999 was the first single, suggesting a project was coming.

I'm preparing for more singles or maybe an EP (anything more is a bonus).

Who actually knows? Like for real.

Charli said she didn't know what the songs she had written were for... So she's still unsure about releasing an album.

But then on Beats 1 she said that 1999 was the first single, suggesting a project was coming.

I'm preparing for more singles or maybe an EP (anything more is a bonus).

True, I feel more chilled about Charli now, do we think Types is ever gonna see the light of day?

giphy.gif

True, I feel more chilled about Charli now, do we think Types is ever gonna see the light of day?

No, it was done at a writing camp for another artist, it was never meant for her in the first place and she has probably forgotten about the song altogether.