Fluorine

Charli XCX

Her last award show performance in the states was break the rules/ boom clap at the AMA’s which is tragic

Didn't she do Famous / Drop That Kitty at the AMAs in 2015?

on a side note, i see what y'all mean about her haircut -- bring back the long hair pls miss xbox  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

its the fringe and the fact her hair is brushed back, its really unflattering because she has a round face so it makes it stand out more she's gorgeous and could rock a Bob.However, I'm not here for the fringe she has a great forehead I don't understand the point of it if she likes it though guess its all that matters.

Sucker era Charli jumped out with that fashion question... Her style was something else from 2014 to 2015 - the 90s high school aesthetic into the lingerie / night gown wear.

my inbox is open girlies if you wanna send me a link to if it's over

29vfnev.gif

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener