Fluorine

Charli XCX

charli's aesthetic doesn't add up with 88rising in some ways but i was thinking about it and it would be such an awesome place for her tbh

i know it's mainly asian artists and hip hop/rap ones but looking at their current artists, there's two girls: NIKI and Lexie, both awesome and have a great mix of pop/electronic/hip-hop influences and Rina once released songs through them

I'd be shocked if any tracks with majority AG production end up on xcx3

i really really wish we'd get to hear the 24hr album they did together, i don't care how it sounds, i just really want to hear it

but ag is so stingy  :defeated:

omg in this video her vocals are way better than in the song

why The 1975 tho? they're 12 yo girls bait... I'm gonna unstan if she actually goes through with it. ew

Nahh, they're one of the great bands of our time IMO! It’s not their fault that loads of teenage girls can’t control themselves over them. :toofunny: I mean yeah, from the outside, it’s not a great look or whatever... the crazed teenage fangirl thing is cringey/annoying, but that doesn’t detract from the quality of what they’re doing as a band and as musicians/artists. I certainly don’t let it.

It’d be interesting to hear Matty and Charli trade off... It’s hard to imagine what it’d sound like tbh.

i don't think anyone has party 4 u mainly because no one afaik ever teased/hoarded the studio version + ag only played the song like 2 or 3 times maximum 

i had hopes he would use the song for ag1 but i read somewhere i can't remember now that his album would be mainly non-vocal songs so...

i really really hope it gets released and if don't, that it leaks

it truly is one of her best songs if not her best, from lyrics to production

party for you was teased on discord ages and ages ago so people have it. i honestly think pop2 would have been the only chance it would have had for getting released so i think it should just be leaked at this point, she's only ever played it at dj sets and afterparties. i was holding out hope that it would make it onto her next release but i don't think that's going to happen

Nahh, they're one of the great bands of our time IMO! It’s not their fault that loads of teenage girls can’t control themselves over them. :toofunny: I mean yeah, from the outside, it’s not a great look or whatever... the crazed teenage fangirl thing is cringey/annoying, but that doesn’t detract from the quality of what they’re doing as a band and as musicians/artists. I certainly don’t let it.

It’d be interesting to hear Matty and Charli trade off... It’s hard to imagine what it’d sound like tbh.

Its all opinion but I think their sound and look is pretty generic to me, tbh there's so many more unique bands out there that I often wonder if they succeeded due to payola from his rich actress mom lol.

party for you was teased on discord ages and ages ago so people have it. i honestly think pop2 would have been the only chance it would have had for getting released so i think it should just be leaked at this point, she's only ever played it at dj sets and afterparties. i was holding out hope that it would make it onto her next release but i don't think that's going to happen

but i don't think party 4 u was even a thing when pop2 was released or being produced, it's post-pop2, or am i wrong? correct me if i am

i also don't feel like party 4 u it's going to fit the "theme" she probably is going for the album and i honestly don't see a mixtape any time soon since it seems like atlantic gave the green light for the album and she wants to be at peace with it

and since ag it's probably not going to release it + it's pretty much dead since the song it's not being played anymore  at the sets

who has it should do the right thing

LEAK PARTY 4 U

Its all opinion but I think their sound and look is pretty generic to me, tbh there's so many more unique bands out there that I often wonder if they succeeded due to payola from his rich actress mom lol.

give yourself a try it's one of the best songs released this year, they're pretty talented when it comes to lyrics and production, don't find them generic at all

a 1975xcharli track would be so different and cool

why The 1975 tho? they're 12 yo girls bait... I'm gonna unstan if she actually goes through with it. ew

1975 is a great band! Their debut album was more like teenage-emo-tumblr, but i really love their second album and i think that Charli x Matty could be a good collab, who knows?

I don't think a mixtape is coming at all, it would kill the hype of 1999 and the upcoming project.

I think it's likely that she's just teasing what's to come after the more mainstream / label influenced release. Like a little heads up that she's making / releasing something very on trend and appealing to the public but also that she is still experimental and has many artists she intends to collaborate with in the future...

Or she might just be sharing her dream collabs in hopes of getting to work with them or to see fans reactions and thoughts to who she should work with.