Fluorine

Charli XCX

did you just shaded bloom for you?

i-

wait, just curious: what all did bloom4you leak *besides* the photoshoot?

cuz that xcx world zip of all the songs was literally no different than what I had already downloaded from here a year back; even the spectograms were the same  :toofunny:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

did you just shaded bloom for you?

i-

Well this board is full of people who believes everything this person says, and he told anything we didn't know before, and since the original BloomForYou was banned we don't even know if this person is the real one... Anyways if this is the real one, why we should believe everything he/she says? I can say I have sources or interns too and say that Charli is dropping a single this friday and some people may believe it... That's what he/ she said with 1999, his intern supposedly told him that 1999 was coming 28 Sept and told the same for the week before, and the week before, and the week before... Obviously, one Friday finally came and everyone here was like: OMG You were right!... 

He/ she also told everyone that had Taxi and would leak it and never happened from his hands... And we never had proves that he had the file...

I mean, I don't want to sound rude, but let's stop pretending he's right on everything and he knows everything and he's like our God... Cause he don't know everything and we should not believe every theory he throws cause a supposedly intern told him...

Well this board is full of people who believes everything this person says, and he told anything we didn't know before, and since the original BloomForYou was banned we don't even know if this person is the real one... Anyways if this is the real one, why we should believe everything he/she says? I can say I have sources or interns too and say that Charli is dropping a single this friday and some people may believe it... That's what he/ she said with 1999, his intern supposedly told him that 1999 was coming 28 Sept and told the same for the weak before, and the weak before, and the weak before... Obviously one Friday finally came and everyone here was like: OMG You were right!...

He/ she also told everyone that had Taxi and would leak it and never happened from his hands... And we never had proves that he had the file...

week*

Well this board is full of people who believes everything this person says, and he told anything we didn't know before, and since the original BloomForYou was banned we don't even know if this person is the real one... Anyways if this is the real one, why we should believe everything he/she says? I can say I have sources or interns too and say that Charli is dropping a single this friday and some people may believe it... That's what he/ she said with 1999, his intern supposedly told him that 1999 was coming 28 Sept and told the same for the weak before, and the weak before, and the weak before... Obviously one Friday finally came and everyone here was like: OMG You were right!... 

weak

focus / no angel remains her best release ever

No Angel is, all things considered, a top 5 Charli song of all time. Maybe top 3...

She should include it in the tracklisting of a label-backed, major album release IMO... it’s a definite “album track” for sure and deserves that push.

Well this board is full of people who believes everything this person says, and he told anything we didn't know before, and since the original BloomForYou was banned we don't even know if this person is the real one... Anyways if this is the real one, why we should believe everything he/she says? I can say I have sources or interns too and say that Charli is dropping a single this friday and some people may believe it... That's what he/ she said with 1999, his intern supposedly told him that 1999 was coming 28 Sept and told the same for the week before, and the week before, and the week before... Obviously, one Friday finally came and everyone here was like: OMG You were right!... 

Also he/she promised to leak Round & Round and it never happened

no "intern" has access to information like this, nor was i ever banned :rip: no matter how much i try to help clear false info + provide insight into situations like XCX World being scrapped you guys will always have something to say, and that's fine! i'm not forcing you to believe it, just trying to help out those who are interested in knowing :)

You sound like someone who has literally no idea what theyre talking about............

No, they didnt............

he said he would at the end of the year if they hadn't been leaked or released. y'all need to read.

xMcVPI7.jpg

i haven't checked this in a while but i don't remember BloomForYou lying to anyone?? i doubt BloomForYou can control when things get pushed back or aren't ready for release, we knew 1999 was coming late anyway