Fluorine

Charli XCX

We think it was reworked based upon a snippet on Instagram stories by one of her producers, we also think that she shot a music video for CTMP due to a snippet on insta and has the label ever pushed for it to be a single?

It's all speculation at this point.

it's not speculation, Bloom For You confirmed it

I was thinking why CTMP wasn't released until listened to the lyrics carefully and i think it's because of this line "I just wanna have some fun been working like a young kardashian" maybe she wasn't allowed to say their name? lawsuit? idk

I cant tell if this post is trolling or............

We think it was reworked based upon a snippet on Instagram stories by one of her producers, we also think that she shot a music video for CTMP due to a snippet on insta and has the label ever pushed for it to be a single?

There was an IG story snippet? That’s news to me.

right... the saltwives insta story was the main confirmation but there's been no news for a while. it's possible all of it is scrapped by now and she'll release something new, though I really hope out of the leaked songs at least CTMP will be released