Fluorine

Charli XCX

until we hear studio vocals, its fake.

plus its in m4a, so its definitely an edit made in a DAW and they exported the file as such. Its very rare we have a leak in m4a.

sorry to tell you... But it's not rare to have leaks in .m4a since a lot of the tracks leaked back in August and August 2017 are in m4a... So...

plus its in m4a, so its definitely an edit made in a DAW and they exported the file as such. Its very rare we have a leak in m4a.

sorry to tell you... But it's not rare to have leaks in .m4a since a lot of the tracks leaked back in August and August 2017 are in m4a... So...

when you wanna get your point across 

earlier today I heard Focus at the gym!! I was so pleasantly surprised to hear it in public

I've been hearing her a lot lately in stores, I heard Focus in New Look Man, GNO in The Body Shop and obviously Boom Clap.

Also on TV, Breaking Up, Famous and I Love It instrumentals are used quite frequently.

Sorry but something happened when I posted it... Cause the site told me "error" and now it's posted 3 times...

dw it was probably the site lagging or something sdlkjkjds it's been acting weird with me too

Drugs worst song on N1A and worst collab of both mixtapes

everyone slanders the POP2 collabs but the worst one is Brooke Candy. her opening verse is cringy and off putting and basically the reason I don’t return to the song tbh

this is so wrong on many levels........... 

I Got It is perfect and she's valid!!!! y'all stop being igotitphobic thanks :))))))))))

the I in LGTBQIA+ is also for I Got It 

anyway......

the weaker tracks on N1A are probably Drugs and ILY2 but they're still good, at least there are no features with obnoxious rappers