Fluorine

Charli XCX

is anyone else kinda worried and already accepting that the album might be delayed to 2020. Idk why i'm being so negative  :defeated:  I keep thinking its gonna be pushed back because of production problem and/or big artist like Riri, Cardi, Ariana and many others will most likely have an album released this year. Do companies care about that? idk how music companies labels work but Charli has gotten me invested in this type of shit.

but anyways she's got me for good so i dont care when it comes i'll be patient.

I kinda feel the same way Vulnicura. I get worried just because I feel like Atlantic is gonna want to have a whole marketing strategy for the album and might push it back so they have more time to strategize. Who knows tho. And hopefully it won't have to directly compete too much with those other artists, I know Ariana's album is supposed to be out like next month so it'll be way before Charli releases anything

Charli did say that her plan was to record and release the album this year...

I imagine we'll get a single in late summer and then the album around September / October?

Are we assuming 1999 is the lead? Or will there be a new lead single pushed? Or will it be a ATAP / Boys situation?