Fluorine

Charli XCX

Break The Rules is a million times better than Come To My Party and Taxi like.... neither of those songs are even listenable what is wrong with some of you

T

Honestly from a producer standpoint atleast break the rules is made so well there's so many layers to its instrumental it's really well done and innovative-come to my party and Taxi lack this.

Break The Rules is a million times better than Come To My Party and Taxi like.... neither of those songs are even listenable what is wrong with some of you

T

Honestly from a producer standpoint atleast break the rules is made so well there's so many layers to its instrumental it's really well done and innovative-come to my party and Taxi lack this.

giphy.gif

i mean, i don't get the BTR slander here AT ALL, but that's kind of a reach lol. even tho BTR is one of my fave sucker songs 

Taxi fckin deserves a long brunette locks mv, enough with that menstruation dip dye & bangs bob shite.

Maybe I’m just gay and stupid but why do I feel they’re releasing taxi now instead of BIOYL? She’s been low key hinting about it since that tweet where she said something about us having nothing to talk about if she actually released taxi, Sophie’s been playing it more frequently and that Instagram post about releasing a song in May that was posted on a Friday while she was wearing Gucci. Taxi incoming. PLUS I ALWAYS THOUGHT TAXI WOULD HAVE A YELLOW COLOUR SCHEME

Edit: but if it’s sfill BIOYL then release the Stefflon

Don version and not the Lizzo version. Thanks

BIOYL would be cute as an opening track to XCX3 as a way to connect it with Pop 2, but idk how I feel about the song being a single, like, the song in general is kinda unnecessary, we already got Track 10, imo the superior version. It’s like if she were to release the 1999 EASYFUN remix and then 1.5 years later release the original 1999, like, what’s the point, we already got the better version. It would still be nice to have, but it’s just not needed.

qfrWuBl.png

Maybe I’m just gay and stupid but why do I feel they’re releasing taxi now instead of BIOYL? She’s been low key hinting about it since that tweet where she said something about us having nothing to talk about if she actually released taxi, Sophie’s been playing it more frequently and that Instagram post about releasing a song in May that was posted on a Friday while she was wearing Gucci. Taxi incoming. PLUS I ALWAYS THOUGHT TAXI WOULD HAVE A YELLOW COLOUR SCHEME

Edit: but if it’s sfill BIOYL then release the Stefflon

Don version and not the Lizzo version. Thanks

i'm all for stefflon's bioyl vers. but we didn't even got to hear lizzo's version...

T

i think taxi production is way ahead of its time we dont see pop music like that nowadays. the last person who modified pop music this way was Gaga with The Fame tbh. BTR is good but its just another rock wannabe pop generic song period. Btr is something any music producer could do and thats the tea, Taxi is something only Sophie could come up with and its iconic. Its the bubblegum gay music the world deserves

lol it's not taxi it's bioyl! lizzo has a show in nyc tomorrow so everything makes sense

Yasss! I just want this one & CTMP to make it! They both have been redone & I’d love to hear it! I’m losing hope for WM, but I’m sure it’ll come out in HQ somehow

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

fancy peaked at #1 in june and boom clap in october?? it was literally the same era

Fancy came out in the February, besides I’m not saying anything about eras, I’m just saying Fancy came out and put her on the map for basics before the BC hype and then the Sucker travesty. Obvi we all knew her since TR.

giphy.gif

lol it's not taxi it's bioyl! lizzo has a show in nyc tomorrow so everything makes sense

Completely not what I wanted but I’m still excited as fuck for BIOYL, thanks for reconfirming ❤️ I appreciate you sharing information with us