Fluorine

Charli XCX

yo can we take a second to appreciate the impeccable timing of this single. Lizzo is so hot rn literally everyone I know is listening to her album, I bet this collab will help Charli reach a lot of locals lol, I’m excited for her. I just want her to have a really successful album rollout after the disaster that was the original XCX3 rollout

yo can we take a second to appreciate the impeccable timing of this single. Lizzo is so hot rn literally everyone I know is listening to her album, I bet this collab will help Charli reach a lot of locals lol, I’m excited for her. I just want her to have a really successful album rollout after the disaster that was the original XCX3 rollout

THIS. Lets support our queen I. HAVE. FAITH.

lizzo's not thaat big (talking about her fame/impact), I literally don't know any irl that knows her, she'll help a little for sure but I don't think it's gonna have the same impact that Troye did

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

juice by lizzo is on radio like 24/7 so this better smash or i’ll be coming for atlantic & the locals

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Lizzo got a whole lot of promotion going on, like, her face is literally everywhere, and she's being played on the radio constantly too. Her team's rlly pushing her, but her sales and streams aren't that great. Truth Hurts has been taking off tho, so the timing to drop BIOYL featuring Lizzo is perfect.

qfrWuBl.png

lizzo's not thaat big (talking about her fame/impact), I literally don't know any irl that knows her, she'll help a little for sure but I don't think it's gonna have the same impact that Troye did

She literally sold out 2 US tour legs in 3-5K person venues, but OK. Troye barely managed to do that. Lizzo is rapidly coming up after years of hustling, so I definitely think this will help Charli if Atlantic lets them promote it

BzhmW.png

Does anyone know if Blame It On Your Love will be more like this demo https://picosong.com/w8uyd ? or this demo https://picosong.com/wLzdN ?

im guessing the second one since it's supposed to have a drop, really hope the final version is much better than these cause m'aam....

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

im guessing the second one since it's supposed to have a drop, really hope the final version is much better than these cause m'aam....

I think both demos are cute! The first one sounds a bit empty with regards to the drop but I really like the drums (or whatever instrument) throughout the song. I'd be pretty happy if they just combined both demos together~

giphy.gif

Does anyone know if Blame It On Your Love will be more like this demo https://picosong.com/w8uyd ? or this demo https://picosong.com/wLzdN ?

am i tripping or these are the same except the first one is reaaal lq from discord?

I think both demos are cute! The first one sounds a bit empty with regards to the drop but I really like the drums (or whatever instrument) throughout the song. I'd be pretty happy if they just combined both demos together~

hearing it again the first one doesn't have the male backtrack on the drop and is also very lq

am i tripping or these are the same except the first one is reaaal lq from discord?

hearing it again the first one doesn't have the male backtrack on the drop and is also very lq

the inst is very diff in both

Also may I just say- I've NEVER listened BIOYL besides Track 10, and holy shit. It's SO good. The (MQ) one (w/o Discord sounds) is actually AMAZING. I hope we get that with Lizzo and she replaces the guy, and has some parts on her own. So summery.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

this is kinda random but i just wanted to share that Lucky is one of her best songs, like, the emotion, the production, the bre-e-aking up, the autotuned high vocals, everything about it, amazing, show stopping, a classic, a literal classic

qfrWuBl.png

good news bad news

good news: that grey and pink cover is not real

bad news: its not that far off lol

this is kinda random but i just wanted to share that Lucky is one of her best songs, like, the emotion, the production, the bre-e-aking up, the autotuned high vocals, everything about it, amazing, show stopping, a classic, a literal classic

also yes this is 100% accurate

X----into me, into you----X

Lucky, Backseat, and You (ha ha ha) are like the holy trinity of charleon's emo songs!!!

giphy.gif