Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm both sad and happy 1999 isn't on the album cause its a huge bop and I thought it wouldve made for a great lead single since it charted better too but I'm happy we're getting newer music instead cause I've played 1999 a very large amount of times so it mightve been annoying to see it on there

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

No Angel is so timeless I can't believe how often I still listen to it. One of her best, deserved a parent album  :defeated:

also deserved a music video and way more live performances, this shit honestly should've been like a number one single, truely one of her best! and I think it was quite hit worthy too cause everyone I played it to enjoyed it

I'm both sad and happy 1999 isn't on the album cause its a huge bop and I thought it wouldve made for a great lead single since it charted better too but I'm happy we're getting newer music instead cause I've played 1999 a very large amount of times so it mightve been annoying to see it on there

No sis 1999 is republican propaganda Taylor Swift who? Her “I want to speak to the manager” blonde wig GONE

We need the revolutionary agenda that is White Mercedes

experimental stuff??????? oh wow, oh wow! i really hope none of the all the songs we know of are on the album. i'm so ready for new stuff!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So blame it on your love isn't on there?

It's gonna flop worse than 1999 so I can't see why

wait how do we know that? I didn't see it in the interview i must've missedT it 

i'm honestly a bit scared bc she feels so confident about the album release and touring, so many plans, just like before and welp....... the trauma 8kyRhku.gif

omg I felt the same way reading the interview lol I’m like I’ve been thru this before

But obviously gonna keep positive cause things are going well so far! Think the success of the mixtapes have probably done some good and provided proof to her team that they should trust her ideas and plans.