Fluorine

Charli XCX

m'aam...spill!

FUCK NO! please let something be a surprise. she hasn't had a surprise release in over 3 years  :defeated:

like literally boys was going around on dms two weeks before release during the xcx3 leaks, pop 2 tracklist leaked on repsearch, she performed 5 in the morning and focus before release, no angel was leaked by the Turkish website, someone announced gno being released, 1999 was all over discord, ultrashit spoiled bioyl in april  :toofunny:

FUCK NO! please let something be a surprise. she hasn't had a surprise release in over 3 years  :defeated:

like literally boys was going around on dms two weeks before release during the xcx3 leaks, pop 2 tracklist leaked on repsearch, she performed 5 in the morning and focus before release, no angel was leaked by the Turkish website, someone announced gno being released, 1999 was all over discord, ultrashit spoiled bioyl in april  :toofunny:

u kno what u right, roses zont spill!!!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

what if she wasn't bullshittin and she's actually gonna drop music nonstop during these 5 months

I dont think she was bullshitting by saying this tbh ppl would bash her 10x more + she served singles last year at this time of the year so... my body is ready Mrs. Charlene

I dont think she was bullshitting by saying this tbh ppl would bash her 10x more + she served singles last year at this time of the year so... my body is ready Mrs. Charlene

i don't think she was like full on bullshitting but her version of feeding us music for 5 months straight is maybe 3 singles and a few remixes within a 5 month span. Still gratefull for all that, but imagine if she's actually full on gonna drop a lot of music within these 5 months.

qfrWuBl.png

i don't think she was like full on bullshitting but her version of feeding us music for 5 months straight is maybe 3 singles and a few remixes within a 5 month span. Still gratefull for all that, but imagine if she's actually full on gonna drop a lot of music within these 5 months.

We have to pray and stream back and forth