Fluorine

Charli XCX

white mercedes it's LITERALLY issues by julia michaels 

anyways i'm ready for spicy, i'm still sad they cut the chorus but the song is ok. just wish they kept the old artwork.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Spicy is cute the drop just annoys me I feel like I'm being blue balled cos I expect the wannabe chorus to be there

No I’m totally on board with you. I think the problem is that the verse is really bomb and the drop is kinda... idk? It ruins it. I mean I guess it’s a good song to dance to in the club but if I wanna bop to it Ima need the whole deal

Let’s just be happy to have another Charli song to add to our library and summer playlists and i’m sure we have so much more coming. More charli is never a bad thing. Thanks and bye.

thank u this is the attitude we should all adopt!! we just have to be patient. even if you don't like Spicy there are surely great things to come 

I'm excited, and lowkey glad that Spicy is coming this month, that means June is likely to bring the BIOYL music video, Spicy music video and a new song (probably Gone).