Fluorine

Charli XCX

Delicious and Porsche are Bops.

I got it is just a fucking mess but it slaps! Also she should have cut Alma out of out of my head... sorry sis!

I agree w the Tears hate, I would have preferred Party 4 U over it.

God tier is Track 10, unlock it, and lucky

wondering if the new album is gonna be audiovisual and she'll drop all the videos at once?  :ohno:  seems like bad promo 

i highly doubt she got the budget to do all that, but it's possible she's doing something like 3 music videos in 1 video.

qfrWuBl.png

all these comments bashing the greatest song on pop 2 aka delicious, the bold combination of weird yet majestic sounds, the boom clap insert, tommy's adlibs.......

vomit

i dislike his verse so much. it sounds like an r kelly song and is not only written terribly but also just isn't good.

the rest of the song is fucking amazing. charli should've had someone else feature imo.

xMcVPI7.jpg

no one fucking cares about what is youre fave fucking song shut the fuck up already. you all talk about it every fucking week. hope that charli leaks anything soon so yall can talk about literally anything beside your fave fucking song/ album/ mixtape/ whatever

no one fucking cares about what is youre fave fucking song shut the fuck up already. you all talk about it every fucking week. hope that charli leaks anything soon so yall can talk about literally anything beside your fave fucking song/ album/ mixtape/ whatever

this thread is for discussing charli xcx. we're discussing charli xcx. if we talk about it every week, we talk it about it every week. 

believe it or not but people have opinions that they want to share and debate (maybe not sanely but still)

charli xcx releases music, we discuss the music. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

no one is forcing you to read this thread lol

Kz72.gif

since when does charli leak her own stuff.........?

yes i do!! please i beg yall tell me what are yall favourite songs from every album of hers i beg you

anyways.. N1A remains her best body of work

qfrWuBl.png

ok let's bring world peace into this thread by steaming charli's most iconic, wonderful, amazing, legendary and powerful song!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever