Fluorine

Charli XCX

i think more than 1 person will be featured on the other songs...so not exactly 15 whole songs with 1 individual feat. 

Exactly. Number 1 Angel has six collabs. Pop 2 has thirteen. These are across ten tracks each. I'm sure there will be solo tracks, as all of these managed to. 

giphy.gif

PARTY 4 U JUNE 19

Putting the energy out there and prepping for the disappointment when it doesn’t happen

i think more than 1 person will be featured on the other songs...so not exactly 15 whole songs with 1 individual feat.

Dreamer is literally the only decent song that has more than one collab... she’s so lazy can she spend like 30 more minutes writing lyrics damn girl

I'm here for it to be Gone. I don't want her to get her 2016 jush and start playing songs live, them never being released and gays thirsting for them for ages. I'm here for this release so soon after the live premiere.

This is the second song she’s releasing without having released BIOYL video. Do I give a fuck? No

Come through Queen Charlotte end imperialism

I really hope XCX3 doesn't have 15 features or collaborations, like damn Charli, we get it you like to collaborate... but... you've already collaborated with all of these people...

ABRA, Afrojack, Alex Metric, ALMA, BC Unidos, Bebe Rexha, Benga, Bhad Bhabie, Bleachers, Brooke Candy, BTS, Cardi B, Carly Rae Jepsen, Caroline Polachek, Christine And The Queens, Clean Bandit, CupcakKe, Danny Brown, David Guetta, Diplo, Dorian Electra, Elliphant, French Montana, Giorgio Moroder, Hannah Diamond, Herve Pagez, Icona Pop, Iggy Azalea, Jay Park, Jim-E Stack, Kim Petras, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Lil Xan, Lil Yachty, Lizzo, Miike Snow, MØ, Mura Masa, Mykki Blanco, Pabllo Vittar, Post Precious, RAYE, Rita Ora, Starkey, Starrah, Stefflon Don, Tinashe, Tommy Cash, Tommy Genesis, Tove Lo, Troye Sivan, Ty Dolla $ign, Uffie, Whethan, Wolf Alice and Yasutaka Nakata

...and that's just the officially released collaborations.

I actually saw a rumor on a random forum where a user (who seemed to be in-the-know) saying that this was basically the plan...

omg! she didn’t release anything in between spicy and bioyl? But I think she premiered gone then? Idk