Fluorine

Charli XCX

If shes going to have a lot of features on the album I hope she goes the N1A route and does half features, half solo tracks. I understand she’s a great collaborator, but she doesn’t need to feature every artist she writes with.

I adore 1999, I thought y'all did too but I didn't read this thread as much back then kehcjejdj

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

can we accept the fact that both n1a and pop2 are super good, amazing albums? they're not even comparable. n1a has songs and stuff that pop2 hasn't and so does pop2. they're both perfect in all their ways. we stan both! the best remains true romance anyways.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

So we already know 1999 is not on the album and we don't need to worry about having 2 Troye collabs on the record.

The album will come this year, no doubt. I still think October or November though with monthly singles being dropped to promote it.

I'd personally like the album to have 13 tracks minimum (to match the other albums) but I can definitely see this being around 18 tracks, obviously it will have to be condensed for physical formats and I can't see Atlantic funding a 2CD / 3LP release.

Imagine if that Governors Ball poster is a teaser for the title, I'd die of embarrassment if she called this album "Charli + special guests", but for real she better not ditch XCX.

So we already know 1999 is not on the album and we don't need to worry about having 2 Troye collabs on the record.

The album will come this year, no doubt. I still think October or November though with monthly singles being dropped to promote it.

Imagine if that Governors Ball poster is a teaser for the title, I'd die of embarrassment if she called this album "Charli + special guests", but for real she better not ditch XCX.

I'm pretty sure the +special guests was just referencing the show... lol

imo N1A > Pop 2 > Super Ultra > Vroom Vroom > Heartbreaks And Earthquakes > True Romance > SUCKER

I love all of them, vroom vroom's literally her best song, but this is judging based on entire bodies of work. I love True Romance but the pre TR mixtapes are more exciting tbh. Like, Heartbreaks And Earthquakes' transitions, wheww

i said what i said

qfrWuBl.png

I'm pretty sure the +special guests was just referencing the show... lol

Yeah I know aha, just if every song has a feature I could see her being all like "They make up as much of the album as I do and I love collaborating so I thought it would be really cool to call it that".

the pre TR mixtapes are more exciting tbh. Like, Heartbreaks And Earthquakes' transitions, wheww

i said what i said

For real, I wish they'd stick the first 2 mixtapes on streaming... I'd die for Super Ultra on vinyl (maybe with new artwork though). Or it could just be a disc in like a coloured pvc sleeve with a sticker.

party for you > number 1 angel > super ultra > vroom vroom > pop2 > heartbreaks & earthquakes > true romance > sucker

period!

Pop 2 is way better than N1A, it works better as an album, flows much better and has more strength in terms of variety. N1A is good but don’t fool yourself, Pop 2 is that girl

Pop 2 is way better than N1A, it works better as an album, flows much better and has more strength in terms of variety. N1A is good but don’t fool yourself, Pop 2 is that girl

i'm sorry luv, wha?

qfrWuBl.png