Fluorine

Charli XCX

I cant believe I went to a music festival 6 hours away with Charli being one of the deciding factors in me going only for her to drop off the lineup and host her own show as a consolation, but sell out before I can get tickets..............I hate her so much.............

She’s allowed to be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m happy for the success of 1999 but it’s not entirely because of him. & just because he helped 1 single (which isn’t even on the new album anymore apparently) doesn’t mean he should come back for another song to add nothing to it. Meh!

Fair enough, but don't you think it's too early to say he'll add "nothing" to the song before you've even heard it? And I would argue that he didn't add any less to 1999 than the majority of the people Charli collaborated with added to their respective songs. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I for one looooove Troye and his music, Bloom was my favorite record of 2018. and not because of Charli collaborating with him either. I am so so so excited about another song together.

although- two songs featuring the same artist on the same album is throwing me for a loop. in fact, this whole album cycle is sending me tbh. like... i just can’t imagine this album having a good flow at all if it really is going to include in some way all of this:

Blame It On Your Love

Boys

Troye collab #2

Gone

like to me that feels like a singles compilation, not an album idk. I just hope and pray the album is bulky and not like 12 tracks. if it really does include all of those songs (please don’t include Boys please please please) it better be 16 songs at least i’m begging.

FINAL THOUGHT- the way she is teasing new song week after week makes me think this album is like... really sooner than we thought? um maybe it’s a summer album? Gone at the end of this month, Troye collab following that, then album or something? i’d be so down let’s not drag it out while the momentum is up and people are talking and listening!

H0bDaqU.gif

I for one looooove Troye and his music, Bloom was my favorite record of 2018. and not because of Charli collaborating with him either. I am so so so excited about another song together.

although- two songs featuring the same artist on the same album is throwing me for a loop. in fact, this whole album cycle is sending me tbh. like... i just can’t imagine this album having a good flow at all if it really is going to include in some way all of this:

Blame It On Your Love

Boys

Troye collab #2

Gone

like to me that feels like a singles compilation, not an album idk. I just hope and pray the album is bulky and not like 12 tracks. if it really does include all of those songs (please don’t include Boys please please please) it better be 16 songs at least i’m begging.

FINAL THOUGHT- the way she is teasing new song week after week makes me think this album is like... really sooner than we thought? um maybe it’s a summer album? Gone at the end of this month, Troye collab following that, then album or something? i’d be so down let’s not drag it out while the momentum is up and people are talking and listening!

Remember when everybody thought the album was coming soon after 1999? :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Do you think there will be 10 songs total like the past 2 mixtapes? I'm worried she's revealed 3/10 already :toofunny:

“There’s like 27 songs that I really like a lot... I’m really going in on this album... it’ll probably be something crazy like 50 tracks...” quotes direct from the queen herself.

I hope she’s not trolling... :ohno: :toofunny:

All of the artists she mentioned in a tweet about another mixtape a few months ago have appeared in tracks now...

Lizzo

Christine

Troye

If she has a song with Robyn I'm going to combust

BzhmW.png

All of the artists she mentioned in a tweet about another mixtape a few months ago have appeared in tracks now...

Lizzo

Christine

Troye

If she has a song with Robyn I'm going to combust

which tweet?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I do hope the album is more than your average 10-13/14 tracks (and that she’s not trolling about the 27 track or 50 track thing) just because if we are going to be getting a song every month it’d be nice to have like a long body of work with completely new music to experience, although I’m grateful that we’re getting any music at all and I’m happy to see her so excited. I overplay charlis singles so quickly and easily fndngnf.

what if shes trolling about it being a “new” song and she ended up putting Troye Sivan on Taxi and he sings the second verse and then when they play it at Go West everyone passes out from the hype

She just needs to like..stop collabing

i appreciate how engaging of an artist is to always want to collaborate with other people for the fuck of it, but she should def take a second to try and do some alone time when it comes to music for awhile so that she can balance everything out