Fluorine

Charli XCX

y’all are lying to yourselves if you really think there wouldn’t be “ok but now release CTMP/Party 4 U/WGFU/ Hey boy Hey girl/etc.” posts IMMEDIATELY after Taxi’s release. Taxi may be “that girl” but it’s delusional to believe fans would be satisfied for more than 10 minutes lmfaooo

this. honestly, i couldn't care less if she released taxi or not. IT. LEAKED. (i don't care about the "it's not the final!11!" dumb excuse) so we still got it anyways. yes, it would be absolutely cute if she released it but we literally can live without it. all we need to do right now is letting miss charli release NEW music, thanks.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Ugh, one of the reasons I enjoyed Number 1 Angel more than Pop 2, was cos of the solo songs... I love Pop 2 but personally I think there are too many collaborations and I don't want the album to be the same. I don't listen to 1999 cos of Troye and I always skip Blame It On Your Love once the Lizzo verse hits.

I really hope she doesn't end up performing the majority of the album before it gets released, I know she did this with Sucker cos of the delay and (no pun intended) it sucked.

We've just gotten Spicy with a music video, give us the Blame It On Your Love music video and only perform Gone for now, then release it in a few weeks please.