Fluorine

Charli XCX

another troye feature.... imagine how tired we are. Give us the sky feature and be DONE.

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I hope this album wont have featured artists on almost every single song, but it probs will. Ugh, thinking about XCX World rn.

didn't she say so already? i think she said it in an interview that she'll have lots of features and shit dajkfksdlkfdskf

she said fuck xcx rights

lABVyGE.png

i dont get whats so bad abt collabs i think theyre cool and r basically a part of her music now and rly always has been like u guys signed up for this...and one troye feature is rly not gonna be that bad. we barely know anything about the album and ur all panicking...

i dont get whats so bad abt collabs i think theyre cool and r basically a part of her music now and rly always has been like u guys signed up for this...and one troye feature is rly not gonna be that bad. we barely know anything about the album and ur all panicking...

I wouldn't say we necessarily signed up for it. Putting collabs on something labelled as a mixtape and an album are completely different things. Imo an album is meant to represent only YOU (and its about the time the GP had time to see JUST her since her only charting songs are features...) and I just feel like her album will look somewhat lazy if there are too many features (which lets not lie aren't exactly with the most interesting, Charli-like artists e.g. Lizzo/Troye) and plus, I stan Charli... not charli and her friends. It would make total sense to do like a half solo half collab, that would be really cool too separate it. But I can already see the tracklist now and it's such an eyesore. 

I love Charli & I’m gonna support her no matter what, but I’m definitely getting tired of all the features. Especially Troye, can he just like stay at Twinks R Us & leave Charli alone??? Solo Charli is magical!!! I hate having a potentially amazing bridge ruined because she didn’t sing it. :poordat:

At the very least it would be nice if the featured artists were talented, like Christine. Or had any vocal energy & presence at all.. which T**** S**** does not.

14417469274.gif

ok, we don't really need MORE collabs for the album but i guess we'll take whatever. i just hope she releases the album soon.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

I love Charli & I’m gonna support her no matter what, but I’m definitely getting tired of all the features. Especially Troye, can he just like stay at Twinks R Us & leave Charli alone??? Solo Charli is magical!!! I hate having a potentially amazing bridge ruined because she didn’t sing it. :poordat:

At the very least it would be nice if the featured artists were talented, like Christine. Or had any vocal energy & presence at all.. which T**** S**** does not.

honestly tea. here for christine, grimes, sky, aka important and very talented artists

NOT here for twitter/soundcloud jokes, bland or boring artists. :toofunny:

honestly tea. here for christine, grimes, sky, aka important and very talented artists

NOT here for twitter/soundcloud jokes, bland or boring artists. :toofunny:

Daddy (A. G. Cook remix) ft. Charli XCX come through!!

imo troye’s an allright artist that has the ability to serve some quality, but his verse in 1999 was just rlly bad and cringey and added nothing to the song. I hope this won’t be the case for this new song.

qfrWuBl.png

I wouldn't say we necessarily signed up for it. Putting collabs on something labelled as a mixtape and an album are completely different things. Imo an album is meant to represent only YOU (and its about the time the GP had time to see JUST her since her only charting songs are features...) and I just feel like her album will look somewhat lazy if there are too many features (which lets not lie aren't exactly with the most interesting, Charli-like artists e.g. Lizzo/Troye) and plus, I stan Charli... not charli and her friends. It would make total sense to do like a half solo half collab, that would be really cool too separate it. But I can already see the tracklist now and it's such an eyesore. 

yeah i can see that i just feel like charli at this point part of what makes her her is the way she uses pop cliches like that and treats herself more like a band leader than a solo artist and i think itd be kinda cool and funny to have a commercial album of collabs like pop 2 but...yeah the ppl shes collabing with arent exactly forward thinking and lizzo added nothing unique to tha song and they dont rly seem to be on equal footing like the songs on pop 2 but honestly her saying the troye collab will be wilder gives me hope i can imagine him in something pretty crazy and i think itd be interesting to see. maybe im just looking at the way an actual album will work weirdly

we need "All The Things Our Label Said" (feat. Sky Ferreira) [PC Music Cover] released.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Dreamer, 3am and Babygirl are better singles than ATAP, 1999, and Blame it on ur love and that’s just the tea sis

Number 1 Angel had literal potential to be an album like it’s just so good and gp friendly...

Dreamer, 3am and Babygirl are better singles than ATAP, 1999, and Blame it on ur love and that’s just the tea sis

Number 1 Angel had literal potential to be an album like it’s just so good and gp friendly...

n1a support in this sub...i've never been happier !