Fluorine

Charli XCX

a concept: double sided album, one with all the collabs, the other solo, both are 10 tracks long, it's what we deserve

This! Honestly, I said this earlier but she should definitely do a commercial album with Blame It On Your Love being the lead and more radio friendly songs, release it and promote it and then do a follow up mixtape with all the collaborations and more experimental music.

Have the mainstream album out on CD, do the performances and music videos etc, give the fans the pop album campaign they want. Then drop the mixtape at the end of the year and get another double vinyl released.

how is this a bad thing?? we're getting new music...and y'all acting like she scrapped the album. I honestly like the features on her songs and I think it's time to acknowledge that Charli does too!

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm excited tho, because she sound so excited :defeated: I hope she releases the damn songs though. I'm going to abstained from live versions now.

Me too, might not listen and get hopes up in case things dont get released again : (

I understand her excitement of being able to release an album finally and doing singles and performing new material etc. I really do!

I'm just worried that she's overexposing herself and therefore killing her own hype... Blame It On Your Love didn't even get a chance, cos Spicy came straight after with a music video and took over the promo. Spicy seemed to be out for a minute and then we get Gone, debuted live and teasers of artwork being shot etc. And now there's hype for this song with Chris, she risks killing it by performing another new song next week with Troye. Like Blame It On Your Love hasn't even hit radio or had the music video released and we're nearing the premiere of a 3rd album track alongside an officially released collaboration?

Charli seems to think otherwise. :teehee:

She’s allowed to be wrong. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m happy for the success of 1999 but it’s not entirely because of him. & just because he helped 1 single (which isn’t even on the new album anymore apparently) doesn’t mean he should come back for another song to add nothing to it. Meh!

:crossed:

14417469274.gif

He’s talentless

But.. yayyyy a new live performance + a feature nobody wanted... :noparty:

i'm only worried about her premiering live music week by week without even promoting the lead single, but i like how Charli manages to feature people on her job

i really like Troye on 1999, so i have a good feeling about a new track that hasn't leaked before like 1999 did