Fluorine

Charli XCX

I cannot believe how bothered some of yall are about bioyl & dream glow. Im happy that she didnt let these get lost into oblivion and they got an update & release. They are nice to listen to and give my charli playlist more variety. They are not my favorite by any means but yall act like any song thats not your all time fucking favorite is an awful piece of trash and thats not the case at all.

The only bittersweet part to it all IMO is that its not songs like come to my party/taxi/bounce/p4u/etc getting this treatment. The new songs are coming just fucking chill some of us want the old songs in final form and shes been cool enough to cater to that, if yall fuckin ruin it with your constant bitching i swear...

I don't get how anyone could be mad about Dream Glow, like, she released a reworked leaked demo with the biggest boy group in the world right now for their soundtrack of whatever. This is great promo for her. If you don't like it, don't listen to it, it's not on the album so it's very easy to just ignore the song, and you'll always have the leaked solo demo.

qfrWuBl.png

I literally want Bounce played at my funeral, it's such a good song for like every occasion ugh

Everytime I play it when my friends and I are pregaming, we all get super hype af to go out basically screaming the lyrics lol

The beat, the chorus, the synth drop (Thx Sophy) -- POWERFUL!

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

I literally want Bounce played at my funeral, it's such a good song for like every occasion ugh

Everytime I play it when my friends and I are pregaming, we all get super hype af to go out basically screaming the lyrics lol

The beat, the chorus, the synth drop (Thx Sophy) -- POWERFUL!

I would like to know which producer did what in Bounce like did Sophie really made the drop? Or that was AG? Bloom help us

Speaking of Bouncegendary did anyone like do a version which combines *since we like have 4 versions at this point* the one with the clear beat, Charli non flu vocals with noonie background vocals on the chorus that says “ta ta ta ta ta ra ta ta ra ta ta ta ra” i hope i’m making sense nnnnnn

anyone who listens to the version of bounce where it sounds like she was sick when she recorded them doesn't deserve rights. those vocals do not deliver the correct feeling at all

xMcVPI7.jpg

anyone who listens to the version of bounce where it sounds like she was sick when she recorded them doesn't deserve rights. those vocals do not deliver the correct feeling at all

She recorded them during R&r, taxi, rwm, ctmp, good girls

bounce Pop City Demo is the one that should be released! That drop and chorus are great!

Noonie delivered the pitched vocals.during the chorus. I wonder what that means untill thid date

bounce Pop City Demo is the one that should be released! That drop and chorus are great!

Noonie delivered the pitched vocals.during the chorus. I wonder what that means untill this date

I woke up with the NEED of the original xcx3 again.

lord save me

The gays would complain if she released "leaked" songs so forget about it. Good Girls is the best one that should've been saved and it wont